Shoes that should be retrod?Shoes that need to go?

2nqaa05.jpg
17colc.jpg
69dm37.jpg
30igynb.jpg
fwndzl.jpg

Lots of love for the More Uptempo.. Personally, i hated them. Lousy support and cushioning compared to the Uptempo model that preceded it.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Air Griffey II's please.

Once they're done with the Griffey 1 apparently.

Nike air unlimited (Duke colorway)
Nike air swift (Scottie's 4-peat)
Nike air max CB4
Nike air mission (Jr. Seau colorway)
Nike air big flyer.

And these flight's (Reggie).................for some damn reason I cant remember the name.
These were the same one's Toni Kukoc wore when he hit that game winning shot, after Scottie refused to go back into the game.

c1015de3b4dea618f0053ca9db37e367a9e7dc0.jpg

Definitely these

7656841_bba99f15e4_m.jpg
... I remember contemplating selling them, and when I finally did, I ended uplosing the $ because dude claimed he never got em
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Whats good WALE? i seen that vid u did in boston in concepts and bodega, nice to see u showing boston love.

but anyways..................

throwback-thursday-patrick-ewing-rogue-ii-1.jpg

more_upt_hoop_5.jpg

and alot of jays... infrared VI's
bordeux 7's
cool grey 11's
cool grey ix's.

oh man penny 2 blue white, more uptempos, the gloves....loved 90's basketball shoes

let us pray

Flightposite II's: Any or all of these three colorways and also the grey/white ones

yorajah_fpkg_grey.jpg

Those Uptempos in the OG white/black/teal colorway
7656841_bba99f15e4_m.jpg

Air More Uptempos done right this time in black/white nubuck and the olympic colorway

OG color huarache runners
30lffjq.jpg

Air Max 98's
Air Max 96's
Air Force V low (or mid, whatever you want to call it.)
ngu93c.jpg

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

You missed the Air Max Pippen 1 white/silver.....OG air unit.....not like i'm waitin or anything....
smile.gif

QFT

and i agree with OP on bringing back uptempos but getting rid of vans....man done lost his damn mind

Nike's starting to release a lot of the super hi-top joints from the early 90's, it seems. Flight Light Hi's, rumors about Flight 89 Hi's.I'm waiting for the Air Force V's and DEFINITELY David Robinson's line.

And if Nike is reading this: RELEASE OG COLORS OF THE DAMN AIR FORCE MAX '93!!!! *+$% a "retro+".

Back
Top Bottom