Shoot!!! i just yanked out one of my nails....no !%*!! **WARNING/PICS**

Joined May 24, 2008
Its a usual thing for me, but this time i had to pull off my pinky toe nail which was tough. It was getting to a point where i was very irritated so i yankedit out like i did with my big toenail, so i can have new fresh one in about a couple months
. Man, the feeling of it is good but currently it kinda hurts like a !$%$+! Sowho here on NT had the balls to also do this procedure or is it just me?

****WARNING, PICS ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*****

Joined Jul 13, 2007
Dude, I was coming here expecting some gross &)^ ^$)* like when Don Vito's big toenail came off. That &)$^ was disgusting.

on a side note, I got a pimple on my big toe,on left side half of it is under the nail

RIP

Joined May 9, 2007
my "ring toe" on my right foot has been "pregnant" since i was a lil kid.

i dont know how else to explain it but my friends always refer to it as my pregnant toe.

doctors dont know what it is or how it got there. neither does i cuz it does not hurt.

it doesnt even touch the floor cuz the "stomach" elevates it.

arrjae

Banned
Joined Aug 10, 2008
dang!

hate anything to do with nails, espec. pain!

my friend had an ingrown toenail...
saw it, GROSSSSSS!

Joined Oct 14, 2008
how the hell is is a regular thing to be pulling off toe nails?
thats nasty never had to lose a nail

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now