Shooting at Lone Star College in Texas

Yea. I'm watching on CNN right now. They showed three people on the ground being attended to :smh:

Damn, they just showed S.W.A.T going in as students were being ordered to run out. Crazy.

Last edited:
ok

this is getting way out of hand.,,,,,stress is no joke man.....it does things to people......

Reports are that the shooting was between two people and bystanders were hit in the crossfire. One of the shooters is in custody, the other is still on the run.

will not get the same press b/c this was two dudes arguing...

not some punk little white dude pissed cuz he doesnt have friends and cant get yambs.

I swear it's the government... Even Community Colleges now... Stuff better not pop off next week when I'm start classes. shiiiii...

:smh: you "everything is a conspiracy" dudes

and if a shooter comes on your campus next week, what you gonna do besides run? if it's your time to go, it's your time to go. there's crazy muthaf****s with assault rifles & some of em go crazy; this has nothing to do with the government brainwashing people into doing these types of massacres.

I really hope President Obama bans assault rifle purchases & sets a nationwide yearly ammo purchase limit during his 2nd term.

Last edited:
Crazy "copycat" losers ruining society for the rest of us. A bunch of p*($ losers that can't just go off themselves in the woods because they are so screwed up and would rather ruin everyone's lives instead.

^

Cause that ban is trully going to do anything. If you want something, you can get it. Period. Doesnt make me feel any safer if some type of law is passed.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm getting a piece soon......
mean.gif

I'd normally say your best bet is to avoid these sorts of situation involving weapons at all costs, but dudes nowadays don't even give you the chance to think twice.

I'm trying to finish my homework in the peace and quiet of the library son....not see 8 people get popped off at random right next to me.

^

Cause that ban is trully going to do anything. If you want something, you can get it. Period. Doesnt make me feel any safer if some type of law is passed.

Don't know if you are talking to me, but I didn't say anything about banning guns. I don't think the gun has anything to do with these peoples intentions to kill. Look at Chicago for one, gun control did nothing for that city. This has everything to do with these wacko's that are too chicken@#$ to go out alone and need to "make their statement!"

Man idk about yall but people die everyday. There are literally millions of crazy people out there in this world. This is fact to me and I'm not tripping because some crazy guy made the news.

Is this entertaining to you? Is this something new to your conscious? Live your life. Let other people handle theirs and let the law handle theirs.

Don't even care anymore. They better not change the rules. Just because it's the "hot" thing to talk about

Back
Top Bottom