Shooting @ Brighton beach Brooklyn..

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I live on Coney Island Ave, the main block everyone uses to get to the boardwalk. I was at the beach on brighton 13 throwing the football around when the shots went off and everyone started stampeding/panicking. My first thought was to get back to my towel to pick up all my belongings so my phone didn't get trampled or stolen. It was so crowded there was literally no room to move on the beach, I heard 20 kids are missing or some wild +!@@ like that. 

All I ask is that this ignorance stays the @%*! away from my hood. Take that +!@@ somewhere else. 
indifferent.gif

I grew up on Coney Island Ave, across the street from Staples by Avenue P. Where you live on Coney Island Ave?
Hope this isn't an omen of things to come this summer. 
eyes.gif

I live on Coney Island Ave, the main block everyone uses to get to the boardwalk. I was at the beach on brighton 13 throwing the football around when the shots went off and everyone started stampeding/panicking. My first thought was to get back to my towel to pick up all my belongings so my phone didn't get trampled or stolen. It was so crowded there was literally no room to move on the beach, I heard 20 kids are missing or some wild +!@@ like that. 

All I ask is that this ignorance stays the @%*! away from my hood. Take that +!@@ somewhere else. 
indifferent.gif

I grew up on Coney Island Ave, across the street from Staples by Avenue P. Where you live on Coney Island Ave?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Benihana

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
@ the one comment being.. "2nd dude got shot for wearin crocs, then again for wearin socks wit em"

RIP tho
I honestly tried my hardest not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

On subject: This sucks so much. I will never understand why people are incapable of going somewhere and having a fun time with friends. Why do minorities (yeh I said it) feel the need to fight and shoot over stupid #*$@? Just giving more reason for white people to talk ill about us.

Yes, I realize white people commit heinous crimes, but the difference is that they don't get scrutinized and secretly held down by media like minorities do. Bottom line, #%+$% sad and counterproductive to our generation and future generations.

-The Juice
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Agreed.[/color]

laugh.gif
@ the one comment being.. "2nd dude got shot for wearin crocs, then again for wearin socks wit em"

RIP tho

On subject: This sucks so much. I will never understand why people are incapable of going somewhere and having a fun time with friends. Why do minorities (yeh I said it) feel the need to fight and shoot over stupid #*$@? Just giving more reason for white people to talk ill about us.

Yes, I realize white people commit heinous crimes, but the difference is that they don't get scrutinized and secretly held down by media like minorities do. Bottom line, #%+$% sad and counterproductive to our generation and future generations.

-The Juice

Who brings a burner to the beach?  Most of the students at my school went and were tweeting/FB'ing this.  Sad.  My dude said NYPD had helicopters and SWAT team . 
30t6p3b.gif

MrSneakerman wrote:

Kids nowadays are doing anything for respect. It's gonna be a hot summer.

Who brings a burner to the beach?  Most of the students at my school went and were tweeting/FB'ing this.  Sad.  My dude said NYPD had helicopters and SWAT team . 
30t6p3b.gif

MrSneakerman wrote:

Kids nowadays are doing anything for respect. It's gonna be a hot summer.

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
CI Ave and Brighton Beach right off the train station 

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif
CI Ave and Brighton Beach right off the train station 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

laugh.gif

RIP tho

-The Juice

laugh.gif

RIP tho

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

-The Juice

parasites smh

i was out there and almost got grazed by one of the bullets smh.

it's a damn shame people don't know how to act.

rip to the person who got killed and i hope the others make a quick recovery.

parasites smh

i was out there and almost got grazed by one of the bullets smh.

it's a damn shame people don't know how to act.

rip to the person who got killed and i hope the others make a quick recovery.

I got chills seeing that girl laying on the floor died like that. (R.I.P)

I was checking the weather in NYC yesterday and saw it was going to be around 100 on wednesday instantly i knew something crazy was going to happen somewhere around the city...

Oh yeah some of you need to chill with that "only minorities fight and shoot people out in public". Like white people are innocent law abiding citizens and would never fight or shoot there guns off in a public setting. Pure ignorance and probably closet racism in some of y'all.
30t6p3b.gif

I got chills seeing that girl laying on the floor died like that. (R.I.P)

I was checking the weather in NYC yesterday and saw it was going to be around 100 on wednesday instantly i knew something crazy was going to happen somewhere around the city...

Oh yeah some of you need to chill with that "only minorities fight and shoot people out in public". Like white people are innocent law abiding citizens and would never fight or shoot there guns off in a public setting. Pure ignorance and probably closet racism in some of y'all.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom