Shooting @ Brighton beach Brooklyn..

that's what happens "when you about that life"

good thing i dont like beaches and when i go to Brighton Beach i go and chill with the Russians

i am not at all shocked at this and either are people who i know that live in the area 
when the summer gets hot alot of stuff happens by either someone saying something about a chick or someone bumps into somebody 

plus as someone else said there was a shooting at Coney Island and a stabbing on the train right after the Brighton Beach shooting

there are over 20 videos on youtube on the Brighton shooting

that's what happens "when you about that life"

good thing i dont like beaches and when i go to Brighton Beach i go and chill with the Russians

i am not at all shocked at this and either are people who i know that live in the area 
when the summer gets hot alot of stuff happens by either someone saying something about a chick or someone bumps into somebody 

plus as someone else said there was a shooting at Coney Island and a stabbing on the train right after the Brighton Beach shooting

there are over 20 videos on youtube on the Brighton shooting

Sad scene
30t6p3b.gif

After Memorial Day I knew I wouldn't be going back, unless it was to one of the Bay streets right in between Brighton and Coney.
It was really never this bad in previous years O.O
RIP, 16 is too young
30t6p3b.gif

After Memorial Day I knew I wouldn't be going back, unless it was to one of the Bay streets right in between Brighton and Coney.
It was really never this bad in previous years O.O
RIP, 16 is too young
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sorianotron

yall ever lived in cali?

RIP tho.

Venice on Sunday is where it go down at...
...plenty people tote straps to the beach.

And some of y'all soundin' real stupid like it's only Black folks doin' dumb #%@#...

...shut the %%%! up.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

yall ever lived in cali?

RIP tho.

Venice on Sunday is where it go down at...
...plenty people tote straps to the beach.

And some of y'all soundin' real stupid like it's only Black folks doin' dumb #%@#...

...shut the %%%! up.

R.I.P to the girl that died.

People in this thread acting like that beach is a good beach.If u from Brooklyn u know **%* always happens at that beach.You got different gangs and crews what u expect was gonna happen.I don't know where u guys are from but Fist Fights and Prior altercations all lead up to Shootings.It's not even about being about that life anybody can pull a trigger.This was senseless especially on a day like this with so many innocent bystanders out enjoying the weather.

Also anything the hood promotes I do not attend unless it's in Manhattan .This beach was promoted by twitter and Fb from Wednesday.The WHOLE HOOD knew where to go on Thursday so what did you expect was gonna happen.

R.I.P to the girl that died.

People in this thread acting like that beach is a good beach.If u from Brooklyn u know **%* always happens at that beach.You got different gangs and crews what u expect was gonna happen.I don't know where u guys are from but Fist Fights and Prior altercations all lead up to Shootings.It's not even about being about that life anybody can pull a trigger.This was senseless especially on a day like this with so many innocent bystanders out enjoying the weather.

Also anything the hood promotes I do not attend unless it's in Manhattan .This beach was promoted by twitter and Fb from Wednesday.The WHOLE HOOD knew where to go on Thursday so what did you expect was gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom