Short NTers Get In Here

Here are a few links to what I was saying

PLENTY Tall, ugly, awkward n_!! Look at KD :lol: :lol: :rofl:
tenor (64).gif

IM Telling yall. Height has nothing to do with pulling women.

Same **** as chicks who think they’re *** is gonna save them.

IF you ugly and dirty, than that’s what it is.
I wouldn’t say nothing . It’s not as big of a deal as most men would think but it’s somewhat of a factor. A mans height is one way they clown on us. I’m average height gang so I don’t know the feeling

Here are a few links to what I was saying

Discrimination at its finest.

We want equal right!!!!!

I wouldn’t say nothing . It’s not as big of a deal as most men would think but it’s somewhat of a factor. A mans height is one way they clown on us. I’m average height gang so I don’t know the feeling

Isaiah Thomas and Nate Rob are also a avg height!

Ain't no height requirement to play in the NBA though, and yet they were and are in the NBA.

Once again, they made it to the NBA despite their height, not because NBA teams and scouts don't have a preference for taller players. I don't even know what you are trying to argue/debate about now.

Once again, they made it to the NBA despite their height, not because NBA teams and scouts don't have a preference for taller players. I don't even know what you are trying to argue/debate about now.

....And they were once in leadership roles on their respective teams, Pistons/Celtic's, despite their lack of desirable height in society.

They’re also rich

You didn’t get my point. I meant you’re also short. You not avg height to these chicks.

not sure if that was a reply to what i said, but they're def way below average height for an NBA player (6'7).

Huh? What? Que¿

That’s not my point. Just saying, they’re considered short according to the studies being posted here. Females say they want tall guys, avg height guys are in the short category. Also being discriminated against since they didn’t crack the 6ft mark according to studies.

It’s how you carry yourself. Plenty of awkward cats 6ft and over.

My boy 6’3 and awkward as hell. He hates it because he feels everyone looks at him everywhere he goes.

Damn got him!!!!!!

They be on some different **** out in the bay.

Dude either completely forgot what he posted, or he’s sharing accounts.

I know exactly what posted. I'm not sure if you two can comprehend what I posted though.

For instance, if a job prefers you to have your HS diploma, it doesn't mean they won't hire you if you don't. Same logic.

I know exactly what posted. I'm not sure if you two can comprehend what I posted though.

For instance, if a job prefers you to have your HS diploma, it doesn't mean they won't hire you if you don't. Same logic.

with your appearance (past or present) do you think you’d get women or great job opportunities even if you were short?

Again, I’m 5’11”... whether I was 5’5” or 6’5” I still feel like I’d be flourishing in life. As I currently am

with your appearance (past or present) do you think you’d get women or great job opportunities even if you were short?

Again, I’m 5’11”... whether I was 5’5” or 6’5” I still feel like I’d be flourishing in life. As I currently am

Yeah I feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom