Short NTers Get In Here

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
lol look at who's backtracking
Actions speak louder than words my G.
if you didn't read this, read it now.

You want to now twist the conversation about shaq getting buckets and probably compare your game to Shaq. Shaq out all people you mention, c'mon bruh don't embarrass yourself like this. At least make a decent comparison for yourself like Greg Oden short lived career, not a dominant player like shaq. You're kidding if you tryna compare yourself to SHAQ!!

Joined Apr 16, 2005
if you didn't read this, read it now.

You want to now twist the conversation about shaq getting buckets and probably compare your game to Shaq. Shaq out all people you mention, c'mon bruh don't embarrass yourself like this. At least make a decent comparison for yourself like Greg Oden short lived career, not a dominant player like shaq. You're kidding if you tryna compare yourself to SHAQ!!

Where did I compare myself to Shaq? I only provided an example to show the fallacy in your argument.

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
Where did I compare myself to Shaq? I only provided an example to show the fallacy in your argument.
I wish you can provide an example of "i get buckets everywhere" and then i'll say you got it, but once again "Actions speak louder than words" and all your're doing is talking out your asz.

That's one thing i know that people like to do talk about their game, and when the game is on, nothing of what they say matches up on how they play.

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Joined Jul 22, 2012
In a hypothetical situation. Let’s say your wife had 80 racks chillin and she wanted you to do it. Would you?
Hell no. I rather put that money to increase my portfolios value. Not to gain 6 inches.

****. You know how awkward your walk will be? Tall ninjas had a lot of time to learn to walk and even then most walk like doofus’.

Joined Apr 16, 2005
Lol at the examples you guys are posting. That's like saying height doesn't matter in the NBA and listing muggsy, Nate, and Zeke as why.

They made it despite their height, not because it doesnt matter. And nowhere did I say height will be the factor that stops you from getting a leadership position (Jeff started Amazon btw), just that people look at height favorably when it comes to leadership positions.

Last edited:

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
Lol at the examples you guys are posting. That's like saying height doesn't matter in the NBA and listing muggsy, Nate, and Zeke as why.

They made it despite their height, not because it doesnt matter. And nowhere did I say height will be the factor that stops you from getting a leadership position (Jeff started Amazon btw), just that people look at height favorably when it comes to leadership positions.
Yooo who's man's is this?^^

Joined Apr 16, 2005

Here are a few links to what I was saying

Top Bottom