SHORT women appreciation post..

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Aight first off.. I DON'T do pics of "real" women I know.. the world is too small to let one of you detective lames throw salt in MY demonstration.. so thanks for droppin those gems Hazel. WHO KNEW SALMA WAS 5 FEET EVEN!?!?

Secondly, shouts to mouse/hazel and all the other gorgeous women with regular (and sometimes AMAZING
devil.gif
) proportions. Ain't nobody talking bout them Verne Troyer looking broads man. I'm just talking bout your atypical bite sized cutie. I've hit everything from 4'9'' to 6'2'' and I gotta say`the shorter chicks have been the most flexible, the wettest, and the most "wit it" out of all of em
grin.gif
. So if ya'll swear ya'll are so turned off by one of em, maybe you should turn one on first and see what she can do. You might change your tune.. real talk. They break so easily
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

There goes Rilla tryin to defend himself again, you like ****** pr0n fam its ok.
Congratulations, you've proved you know my name and are "in" with the "cool" kids that like to throw salt on it. Bravo.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

y'all dudes must be 5'5" or something, cause i can't get down with the short chicks.

sex is awkward (i won't turn it down tho), walking around with them is awkward, it's just a bad fit overall.

i'm 6'4" btw
This...especially if they petite...

a n' gotta do the splits so your low enough to get right up in the *%@#@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

Aight first off.. I DON'T do pics of "real" women I know.. the world is too small to let one of you detective lames throw salt in MY demonstration.. so thanks for droppin those gems Hazel. WHO KNEW SALMA WAS 5 FEET EVEN!?!?

Secondly, shouts to mouse/hazel and all the other gorgeous women with regular (and sometimes AMAZING
devil.gif
) proportions. Ain't nobody talking bout them Verne Troyer looking broads man. I'm just talking bout your atypical bite sized cutie. I've hit everything from 4'9'' to 6'2'' and I gotta say`the shorter chicks have been the most flexible, the wettest, and the most "wit it" out of all of em
grin.gif
. So if ya'll swear ya'll are so turned off by one of em, maybe you should turn one on first and see what she can do. You might change your tune.. real talk. They break so easily
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

There goes Rilla tryin to defend himself again, you like ****** pr0n fam its ok.
Congratulations, you've proved you know my name and are "in" with the "cool" kids that like to throw salt on it. Bravo.

Hmm not what I expected.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

y'all dudes must be 5'5" or something, cause i can't get down with the short chicks.

sex is awkward (i won't turn it down tho), walking around with them is awkward, it's just a bad fit overall.

i'm 6'4" btw

6'4 is 
pimp.gif
 for a guy IMO... im 5'2 or 5'3 and i loooove tall guys. my bf is 6'0 though 
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

there are some 4'11 girls that are fine as hell . . but anything below that, i don't know.

i'm not that tall either, so shorter females are appreciated . . not counting tall ones out though,
laugh.gif

4'10 is a legal ****** hazel is 4'11. I remember cuz we're the same height. We have damn near the same measurements and weight.
laugh.gif

Anything below 5'2 is not appreciated.
She cute to look at, but thats about where it stops.

Im willing to make an exception for Dima.

jussayin...

i wanna have a boy with a B!!! thats like 6'10".....

but i have a great time with the short women. from the back is a lil difficult tho???for yall as well? Im playin it on my knee for now...

Back
Top Bottom