Shorts?

I wear jeans every single day and the only thing other than jeans is khaki shorts at work but even then i feel weird, is there any type of shorts this summerthat would be cool to wear. i frankly have never seen a cool pair of shorts on a person.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Camo. Definitely camo.

haha is camo cool again. i know camo like was always worn back in the day. but nowadays camo seems a little old navy-*%*

Originally Posted by gberdin

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Camo. Definitely camo.

haha is camo cool again. i know camo like was always worn back in the day. but nowadays camo seems a little old navy-*%*

So... what you saying.... You wanna rock Some Carpenter jean shorts? do you!... I would expect a thread like this in sneaker showcase. "What matches withthese??"

Polo cargo shorts are
pimp.gif

why all that dude head hair do a b-line to his front side...and kanye is ayo...he just waiting for someone to say it for him.

Why do you worry about whats "cool" wear what you think is "cool"

but anyways I think cargo shorts are
pimp.gif
thats just me

Jorts FTW.

NT and ISS is the only place where denim shorts are unacceptable.

Go get you some Levi's Silver Tabs. That got a good length on them and fit great.

I'm rocking those and LRG shorts

cut off dickies or jeans. polo, j crew bb whatever for nicer chino/khaki joints.

please please dont go camo cargo. its like the streetwear summer uniform..fitted, loud graphic tee, camo cargos, latest sb/jordan trash.

Dirtylicious wrote:
I'll stick with my capris
hmmmm...........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nal its all good

cop some cargo shorts or camo cargo shorts. They pretty much match with everything. If u shop at Macy's its this clothing company call American Rag thatsells their cargo's for $29.99 and camos for $39.99

Back
Top Bottom