Shots fired at Jamal Tinsley and his crew...

So are the people who say 'those who drive flashy cars in Indy are targeted' insinuating that he was shot at as a result of jealousy? If so, then that's just insane. I understand the concept of robbery, but to just fire at vehicles due to status is just... wow. Especially considering he reps that city,
perhaps there's more to the story, but what's so surprising or novel about that scenario? people die for much less. people die over asimpe stare sometimes. what world are you living in?

smh.gif
. Off topic but, has anyone heard Marquis Daniels a.k.a Q-6 rap song he's got out? It's called *$@** and patron, I heard it on XM a couple weeks ago.Beat goes hard, Gucci Mane and Big Tuck are on it. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

So are the people who say 'those who drive flashy cars in Indy are targeted' insinuating that he was shot at as a result of jealousy? If so, then that's just insane. I understand the concept of robbery, but to just fire at vehicles due to status is just... wow. Especially considering he reps that city,
perhaps there's more to the story, but what's so surprising or novel about that scenario? people die for much less. people die over a simpe stare sometimes. what world are you living in?

A random shooting with an assault rifle at multiple cars with no attempt to rob and no specific target is NOT normal. I don't care where you'refrom.

damn dude. pacers' players can't stay out of trouble. may as well be the midwest trailblazers.

Update: Tinsley's Brother Shot Back.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7544088Link to story...
Two vehicles in Tinsley's group then followed the shooters in a chase, and Tinsley's brother, James, fired at the attackers with a 9 millimeter handgun, police said. James Tinsley, who has a gun permit, hasn't been charged because the matter is still under investigation, police said.
Joey Qatato, identified as the team's equipment manager on the Pacers' Web site, was struck in both elbows as he sat with Tinsley in the Rolls Royce. The 48-year-old Qatato was taken to Methodist Hospital, where he was treated and released.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom