Should classless fans be ejected from games? Vol: Flipping the bird Noah Edition

What should the NBA do in regards to these type of fan behavior?

• Removed from Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revoke season tickets

• Call up Ron Artest, JOneal and Stephen Jackson?

• Total voters
yea that aint cool at all.....   
mean.gif

Is there any article that addresses this woman?  Like, was there any consequences for this?  IMO, people like this should (at the very least), be removed from the stadium.  If she is a season ticket holder, she should get a stern warning that something like this could have her lose her tickets. 

I am a season ticket holder for the 49ers, and the couple that sits 2 rows behind us are notorious for selling their tickets during big games.  Last season, the people who bought their seats got into a verbal altercation with other fans (after sneaking in and repeatedly blowing an airhorn), and were ejected from the stadium.  The season ticket holders were liable, and lost their season tickets.

If someone could lose their season tickets for what someone else did while sitting in their seats, I really hope this stupid b**** lost her seats too.

The funny thing is she did the same thing to Gibson when he got ejected. I don't think anything should happen to them, but they shouldn't be surprised when **** gets real.

Personally if anyone puts a finger in my face.. it would be over and I would get arrested. Just because you have security all around doesn't give you the permission to behave in this manner.

Look at this broad, celebrating at the .40 mark

The woman's name is Filomena Tobias

Personally if anyone puts a finger in my face.. it would be over and I would get arrested. Just because you have security all around doesn't give you the permission to behave in this manner.

Stop it, so you'd throw your career away for and hand in the face? Child please.

Last edited:

she aint doin nothin serious? unless i missed something.
that noah **** is crazy though. noah dont deserve that never.

..and how do u know her name? :lol:

Nothing will happen to her. I'd say she should have at least been kicked out, but I know from experience NBA security is pretty useless and especially when it comes to protecting the road team.

A Miami Heat fan was captured giving Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah a one-finger salute.

By Ihosvani Rodriguez
11:41 a.m. EDT, May 9, 2013

The Miami Heat fan who gave the one-finger salute to Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah has a message to the world of Internet trolls: Get a life.

The woman whose one-finger salute has become an Internet sensation overnight is Filomena Tobias, the widow of former CNBC commentator and financial wizard Seth Tobias, said Filomena Tobias' daughter, Victoria Racanati, when reached by phone by the Sun Sentinel.

Related
Twitter post showing the instantly famous basketball fan flipping off Chicago Bulls player Joakim Noah.
Preview: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. Friday
Charles Barkley: Referees overreacted in Game 2 of Heat-Bulls
•White Hot Heat fans
•A search for the terms "Heat fan finger" turns up thousand of results but no information identifying the spirited Heat fan.
"She's embarrassed, but she is being a good sport," said the daughter told the Sun Sentinel on Thursday. "She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life."

The daughter said her mom did not want to comment.

Racanati said the family are Miami Heat season ticket holders who attend every game. Tobias was captured giving Noah the bird after he was ejected from the blowout game. The photo has been widely posted all through Internet.

Racanati described Tobias as an ardent Heat fan, but was fuming by some of the less-than-flattering comments left on Internet stories about the incident.

"I have to say she still looks really hot," the daughter said.

The game was a blowout as the 115-78 win for the Heat squared the series at 1-1.The Miami Heat fan whose one-finger salute has become an Internet sensation overnight is Filomena Tobias, the widow of former CNBC commentator and financial wizard Seth Tobias, said Filomena Tobias' daughter Victoria Racanati.

The funny thing is she did the same thing to Gibson when he got ejected. I don't think anything should happen to them, but they shouldn't be surprised when **** gets real.

this.

I would've used my peripheral vision to see what she was doing and moved my head ever so slightly to the right so as her hands makes contact with my head...then it would've been on. Just like a foul, I would've created contact. then piledrived both of them. I would've said I felt threatened and defended myself when she hit me.

This stuff is my pet peeve. Paying for a ticket doesn't give you the right to be an obnoxious human being. Root for your team instead of rooting against the other team. Been to a couple rockets games where fans were drunk and cursing with kids sitting close by :smh:

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php...eth-tobias-who-mysteriously-died-in-his-pool/
Woman Who Gave Middle Finger to Joakim Noah is the Widow of Hedge Funder Seth Tobias, Who Mysteriously Died in His Pool

Here’s another layer to the story about the woman who flashed Joakim Noah a middle finger after the Bulls’ star was ejected from Game 2 Wednesday: Filomena Tobias is the widow of hedge funder Seth Tobias, who mysteriously died in 2008. The story is a wild one, and the first place you should go is this New York Magazine piece from 2008. But first, a few words from her daughter, who spoke to the Sun-Sentinel:

“Yes, it’s my mom. She’s embarrassed, but she is being a good sport,” said the daughter told the Sun Sentinel on Thursday. “She was having fun just like any other fan. All she has to say is that people need to get a life.”

End of story? If only it were that easy. So, back to the NY Magazine piece. Filomena Tobias is also known as Phyllis. Keep that in mind when you read this snippet:

At 8:08 p.m., Tobias texted Borgerson to let him know he’d gotten home safely. Seth and Phyllis had dinner together and then, according to Phyllis, tried to have sex in the pool. They eventually gave up, Phyllis says. Seth was too drunk.

Phyllis went inside and began her nighttime beauty regimen. After a shower, she walked downstairs and squinted through the gloaming. She thought she caught a glimpse of Seth swimming naked in the pool. Then she went back upstairs and got ready for bed. But shortly after midnight, Phyllis called Brett Borgerson’s wife and left a voice-mail that said, “Please call me back, Seth is acting weird. I don’t know if he’s passed out.”

About half an hour later, she called 911. “I don’t know if my husband has passed out or what.” Her accent was thick, New Jersey. The dispatcher asked if her husband was breathing. “I don’t know, he’s turned over!” Phyllis screamed. “Please just send me somebody. He’s outside [in] the pool.” She could then be heard shouting at her floating husband, “Seth, don’t play with me.”

About fifteen minutes later, a Jupiter Police Department squad car arrived, and two officers shone their flashlights into the pool. The lights eventually settled on Phyllis. She was holding Seth in the shallow end. Paramedics arrived and began CPR. Geysers of water shot out of Seth’s lungs; rigor mortis had already set in. At 1:08 a.m., Seth Tobias was pronounced dead. He was 44.

And, we’re off! Cocaine, pill-popping, sex party circuit, strippers … it’s all there. The rest of the story is head-scratching – Seth Tobias was her fourth husband – and, for fun, occasionally look up at the Noah photo as you read about Phyllis and her dead husband. [NY Magazine]

Is there any article that addresses this woman?   Like, was there any consequences for this?  IMO, people like this should (at the very least), be removed from the stadium.  If she is a season ticket holder, she should get a stern warning that something like this could have her lose her tickets. 

I am a season ticket holder for the 49ers, and the couple that sits 2 rows behind us are notorious for selling their tickets during big games.  Last season, the people who bought their seats got into a verbal altercation with other fans (after sneaking in and repeatedly blowing an airhorn), and were ejected from the stadium.  The season ticket holders were liable, and lost their season tickets.

If someone could lose their season tickets for what someone else did while sitting in their seats, I really hope this stupid b**** lost her seats too.
Its made the rounds all over the Internet today. She's famous for all the wrong reasons. She should lose her season tickets if she has any.

"Fans" think they are entitled to do what they want with their tickets. The only thing that separates them from an athlete doing anything is that bar and the fact that its his job and he has to show restraint. Would she do the same thing she did to Noah and Gibson out on the street? Doubt it because there would be repercussions.

Unrelated to the thread, but there are many people who believe she killed her last husband Seth. Datznasty beat me to it.

Well, she pays his salary so she can do as she pleases. That's her employee. It's Jo's job to entertain her, and he failed. He should be shamed.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm saying, all the Gator fans I know still love Noah. Maybe she's a FSU fan/alum :lol:

i wonder what the fines would of been if noah had addressed it at the presser ?

This stuff is my pet peeve. Paying for a ticket doesn't give you the right to be an obnoxious human being. Root for your team instead of rooting against the other team. Been to a couple rockets games where fans were drunk and cursing with kids sitting close by :smh:

TRUTH.

I took my son to a baseball game, group of guys sitting right behind us just trashed. The language was unbelievable. Actually got a little ugly, had to ask them to refrain.

I've learned you can just go inform an usher if the situation and they'll watch closely and if need be, dismiss the obnoxious fans. They might even upgrade your seats if possible.

Coke head lady killed her husband and does obscene gestures at Heat games, what a class act.

U dudes complaing bout an old housewife giving Noah a damn middle finger....damn it really bothered ya that much....lol

U dudes complaing bout an old housewife giving Noah a damn middle finger....damn it really bothered ya that much....lol

I mean did you see how close she was?! like right up in Noah's face...and she got a face made for slapping too so that aint helping her case.

OD :lol:

Its a playoff game, I have no problem with fans boo'ing, chants, signs, shirts, etc. as long as its not crossing the line. There's having fun & there's going too far... That lady went too far :lol:

If the detroit basketbrawl didn't change things this sure won't.

Back
Top Bottom