Should I ask my good friend out?

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

when I called, she had a special ringtone just for me.  Is this a sign? 

laugh.gif
 I'm sorry, but this is just too funny

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

when I called, she had a special ringtone just for me.  Is this a sign? 

laugh.gif
 I'm sorry, but this is just too funny

Just do it, her saying no is the worst thing that can happen (and that's not really that bad)

But seriously do it, don't live with regrets.

Just do it, her saying no is the worst thing that can happen (and that's not really that bad)

But seriously do it, don't live with regrets.

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
Majority of relationships I know of that started off as close friendships, don't end well. From my own experience, it didn't work at all. At first you're sprung because you're like 
pimp.gif
I'm dating my good friend, but then at the end you're like
30t6p3b.gif
we should have stayed friends.

And no offense, but making a big deal out of the ringtone thing is kinda childish. It's like one of those situations when a young boy sees a girl smile at him and is like "yo I think that girl likes me because she smiled at me"
laugh.gif
But hey, I might be wrong

Overall, I say no, don't do it because you can risk losing a very close female friend. There are millions of girls in the United States that you can meet and catch feelings for her but there are very few women that you can meet and consider a friend for life.

Agreed. Happened to me. It won't be the same afterwards. If y'all get married, considered yourself lucky.

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
Majority of relationships I know of that started off as close friendships, don't end well. From my own experience, it didn't work at all. At first you're sprung because you're like 
pimp.gif
I'm dating my good friend, but then at the end you're like
30t6p3b.gif
we should have stayed friends.

And no offense, but making a big deal out of the ringtone thing is kinda childish. It's like one of those situations when a young boy sees a girl smile at him and is like "yo I think that girl likes me because she smiled at me"
laugh.gif
But hey, I might be wrong

Overall, I say no, don't do it because you can risk losing a very close female friend. There are millions of girls in the United States that you can meet and catch feelings for her but there are very few women that you can meet and consider a friend for life.

Agreed. Happened to me. It won't be the same afterwards. If y'all get married, considered yourself lucky.

"I'm gonna call my friend who is 2 feet away from me to tell her something completely unimportant"
*phones rings with different ringtone*
"OMG SHE HAS A DIFFERENT RINGTONE FOR ME!"

"SHE WANTS MY CAUK!!!!"

shewantsmycock.jpeg

"I'm gonna call my friend who is 2 feet away from me to tell her something completely unimportant"

"SHE WANTS MY CAUK!!!!"

shewantsmycock.jpeg

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

"SHE WANTS MY CAUK!!!!"

shewantsmycock.jpeg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

"SHE WANTS MY CAUK!!!!"

shewantsmycock.jpeg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom