Should I call the cops on my neighbors

**UPDATE.

went over and warned em again. this time I said im going to call the cops if this happens again no questions asked.
told em idc if they move the car tonight cause i have nowhere to go and my package was already blocked so its too late for that now.
lady apologized and said this wont happen again.

yea, i was expecting a package. honestly, i thought the mailman would get out his car and place it in my mailbox or something but I guess he saw all those cars in the circle was like "nope. i aint going through that"

my driveway + my neighbor's is blocked and my mailbox. cant get out.

You can also reach out to your HOA. Next time you have call the cops.

W W)taps you need to find your inner Dennis Reynolds

tumblr_onu0enSp8H1qgqb9no5_400.gif

call the cops then watch the fireworks then protest by kneeling. problem solved

how frequent is this happening? Have you actually talked to the post office and see why they cant hop out the van and use the stroller thing and walk up to the mail boxes?

Ive had mail not delivered for a week before because of a broken and downed mailbox

I would say take a picture of the obstruction their parties cause and confront them, in a civil manner, one more time. If the problem persist after this, then call the cops.

bruh
why not just go talk to them right now
instead of calling the cops
u sound p right now
asking a message board
if u should call the cops
over parked cars
not to mention situation could get worse if neighbors are black
potentially them getting killed over a parking space
boy if u dont get off this message board
and knock on their door and explain the situation
Thread

bruh
why not just go talk to them right now
instead of calling the cops
u sound p right now
asking a message board
if u should call the cops
over parked cars
not to mention situation could get worse if neighbors are black
potentially them getting killed over a parking space
boy if u dont get off this message board
and knock on their door and explain the situation

I read this in my mothers angry voice

how frequent is this happening? Have you actually talked to the post office and see why they cant hop out the van and use the stroller thing and walk up to the mail boxes?

guess this depends on where you live?

i only see those carts in like cities where it's just apartments.

i live in the burbs and they just move their truck to each mailbox.

guess this depends on where you live?

i only see those carts in like cities where it's just apartments.

i live in the burbs and they just move their truck to each mailbox.

Yea that makes sense. Im in Chicago among apartments so it would make sense to have the strollers

Yall's post office dudes or ups/fedex, whatever don't get out the vehicle? That just seem like some lazy ****, didn't deliver because there was a car there and I couldnt drive up the mailbox.

If already talked to them and they still do this I’d take a **** and smear it on door handles no BS.

I live in an area where street names are just the numbers and name, no rd, st, ln etc.
This causes usps, ups, fedex to consistently deliver my stuff (Amazon stuff to Nikes) to the same house number/wrong street.
Sometimes I get that house's packages.
Infuriating because I've either given the package back to the delivery person the next day, or even dropped it off at their house.
BUT, that person has kept 3 Amazon packages, and 3 pairs of Nikes :angry:
Finally I got fed up with it and left a note on that person's gate (they have a locked front gate so I cant walk up to their door).
I basically said I'd take legal action :lol: if they didn't return my packages. I mean what are they going to do with my sz 12 sneakers.
Funny thing, they called the police on ME, saying I "threatened" them. I know this because I get a knock on my door, and it's an officer, holding a bunch of my packages and the note.
He had told the person, there was no "threat" and that keeping someone else's stuff isn't cool.
He told me next time to just call them and they'd swing by and pick it up for me :rofl:

I live in an area where street names are just the numbers and name, no rd, st, ln etc.
This causes usps, ups, fedex to consistently deliver my stuff (Amazon stuff to Nikes) to the same house number/wrong street.
Sometimes I get that house's packages.
Infuriating because I've either given the package back to the delivery person the next day, or even dropped it off at their house.
BUT, that person has kept 3 Amazon packages, and 3 pairs of Nikes :angry:
Finally I got fed up with it and left a note on that person's gate (they have a locked front gate so I cant walk up to their door).
I basically said I'd take legal action :lol: if they didn't return my packages. I mean what are they going to do with my sz 12 sneakers.
Funny thing, they called the police on ME, saying I "threatened" them. I know this because I get a knock on my door, and it's an officer, holding a bunch of my packages and the note.
He had told the person, there was no "threat" and that keeping someone else's stuff isn't cool.
He told me next time to just call them and they'd swing by and pick it up for me :rofl:
What city do you live in?

Back
Top Bottom