Should I call the cops on my neighbors

Yall's post office dudes or ups/fedex, whatever don't get out the vehicle? That just seem like some lazy ****, didn't deliver because there was a car there and I couldnt drive up the mailbox.

Yeah, that seems lazy as hell.

Yall's post office dudes or ups/fedex, whatever don't get out the vehicle? That just seem like some lazy ****, didn't deliver because there was a car there and I couldnt drive up the mailbox.
what if the package was really big and they couldn't get close to the mailbox?

You from tx op?

Postguys don’t get out there cars here, if anything is blocking the mail box...your fault.

I live on a circle, I’ve seen that exact drawing before and it’s not gonna change.

You gotta claim ur space park in the street in front of your house or at the edge of property line, leave your driveway clear, and your mail box clear. They can’t block your driveway cause that’s a no, and they won’t be able to cover ur mailbox. Bring your trash can out a day before it comes lol.

If not go out there and smoke a blunt on your porch while everyone is parking staring at them while u hit it. I did this before and people are disgusted by the skunk smell had one lady covering her mouth and nose with her shirt trying to get in her car. **** it’s my place.

Man if I were in your situation I'd be ecstatic.

I have a homie that's a tow truck driver. I'd call him come tow all those cars and break me off $50/car.
The second one gets lifted none of their guests would ever do it again

what if the package was really big and they couldn't get close to the mailbox?
they have dollies in the trucks for that. It's kind of their job, there's plenty of buildings they can get close to because of how the sidewalks and parking lots are set up.

I'd set up cones or something. Having parties is cool. But don't ever block a person's drive way.
I have some family who lives next to a church and those people used to block drive ways and such. An agreement was made and they now set up cones and give a good 2-3 foot buffer on all drive way entrances.

That mail person sounds a touch ridiculous. What if one car is parked in the front of your house blocking the mailbox, would they still not deliver mail?
I had my mail person once tell me that she couldn't deliver because of a loose dog. She didn't want to open her door and move two feet to drop off the mail.

The actual answer to OPs problem is to phone the fire department.
When they hear they cant get to an area, they will scramble the tow trucks and by law officers.

Assuming you dont live in hell somewhere, but you said cul de sac so its probably not that bad.

OP, try and talk to them. If that fails and they are impossible to reason with, then the following quotes are the next best options in this scenario:
Well said Comrade. To be honest, violence is always the method of First resort but I agree that he should talk it out first to figure out if his neighbor has a strong jab.

The actual answer to OPs problem is to phone the fire department.
When they hear they cant get to an area, they will scramble the tow trucks and by law officers.

Assuming you dont live in hell somewhere, but you said cul de sac so its probably not that bad.

Best sensible answer. You should only call police when your life is threatened or it’s serious emergency.

History has told us police cause more problems/harm than solve them when resolving simple petty issues that your having op.

Try to get your street permitted parking.
The signs will do the talking for you.
About a month ago I got cited cause my permit was facing the wrong way. Had me like :wow::sick:Parking enforcement don’t play that ****.

Start a sideshow, use their cars. They'll move that **** with the quickness. Scrapers on dubs...

I would go to their house and warn them once. After that, talk to HOA and see if towing is an option.

OP let us know when your neighbor or their friends do this again :lol:

Ive had mail not delivered for a week before because of a broken and downed mailbox
Dude, I had a warning on my mailbox that said mail won’t be delivered until I get a new mailbox. The connection where the box meets the post was mildly loose and wobbly.
Lmao.

Just approach your neighbors friendly. If they block ur driveway and u need to get out or get in, just knock on their door. Next thing you know, you're invited and having drinks and food with them at whatever gathering they have.

Neighbor of mine is the same thing, I just ask nicely of they can move their car or one of the cars of their guests. They invite me for food etc. I just tell em, I dont mind they park in front of my driveway, as long as they dont mind me telling them to move when I need to get in and out.

Back
Top Bottom