Should I get revenge...Yay or nay??? (UPDATE PG 3)

sounds like you already made up your mind as to what you want to do and you're just asking for co-signage on your choice made. If you've been sitting on it for months and she only has 2 weeks left, what are you waiting on?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

you know shes weird and has anti social behavior tendencies yet want to egg her on into doing something crazy?

I say go for it since you came here to ask us.

RIP though.
Seriously! Do you not watch the news?! You're just asking for her to do something to you or your roommate because even if she doesn't have solid evidence she'll suspect one of you two anyway. Oh and when she leaves be sure to get the locks changed immediately.

You are a lame...
laugh.gif

Sittting on her damn email password for months
smh.gif
She prolly was livin the life in that joint... Sounds like she did whatever she pleased & you guys did NOTHING about it... But when she got tired of runnin $#% the best you can do it delete her fb...
smh.gif
Corny Broad

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

You have her PW and the best you can come up with is delete her email.

I'd go crazy on her email and run a muck and ruin EVERYTHING!!!!

Wanna be discreet though
Wasnt thinking of deleting her emails...I meant her entire account, Facebook too
is this possible... i've been trying to del my fb for a while now... one of my friends made it for me without my consent. smh

I would say, Nay...

Once she's out, the reward for peace of mind will be worth more than revenge.

nothin you can do about the past, so just wait til she leaves and never speak to her again.

Let it go. To reiterate what someone else said if you do something and she finds out it was you (maybe because you are posting about it on the internet) you are just going to have to deal with what sounds like a psycho more in the future where as if you just let it go you'll never here from here again. Revenge is never the answer. It is what vindictive and childish people do when they can't solve their problems like adults. If she drinks every day, beds strange men, etc. it sounds like she has enough problems with out your messing with her. There is a great book by a man named John Hunstman called Winners Never Cheat and he has a whole chapter called Get Mad Not Even. Basically what he says is when someone wrongs you it is perfectly understandable acceptable even expected for you to be upset about it, they did something wrong and it bothers you don't be afraid to be mad about it, but when you cross the line and try and get even is when you become the wrong doer..

Let it go. To reiterate what someone else said if you do something and she finds out it was you (maybe because you are posting about it on the internet) you are just going to have to deal with what sounds like a psycho more in the future where as if you just let it go you'll never here from here again. Revenge is never the answer. It is what vindictive and childish people do when they can't solve their problems like adults. If she drinks every day, beds strange men, etc. it sounds like she has enough problems with out your messing with her. There is a great book by a man named John Hunstman called Winners Never Cheat and he has a whole chapter called Get Mad Not Even. Basically what he says is when someone wrongs you it is perfectly understandable acceptable even expected for you to be upset about it, they did something wrong and it bothers you don't be afraid to be mad about it, but when you cross the line and try and get even is when you become the wrong doer..

Back
Top Bottom