Should I get the Galaxy S 3 or wait for the Iphone5?

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ksteezy
I do miss google maps/navi though
I don't know if I can give up my Google Navigation.  I'm always driving to new places and it's the most convenient thing ever.  If I switch back to apple I know i'd have to buy one of those expensive navi apps 
sick.gif
Swagu, thanks.  I've been meaning to check that out.

No you won't. Get Waze and you're set.
I love that app.

Another plus for the iPhone is it holds it's value !! I haven't missed a iPhone yet.... Every time a new model comes out , I sell my last model to pay for the newer model with $200 plus to pocket..So on top of it working perfect for me , it saves and makes me a little money too .... Lol

I have the galaxy note and LOVE it. Best phone ever I've used. Best specs out and love the screen size. I enjoy android better because like other people said if you want more from your phone, Android is better. If you think the note is to big, think again. I thought it was big but after a week. Every other phone just looks small.

Originally Posted by chriscendo

^ get an extended battery

iphone 4s = iphone 2g with square body and voice dial
I don't want to have to add anything for my phone to work

I had two high end Android phones after leaving the iPhone and it brought me to the conclusion that...
iPhone>Android 

Originally Posted by shoesclues

I have the galaxy note and LOVE it. Best phone ever I've used. Best specs out and love the screen size. I enjoy android better because like other people said if you want more from your phone, Android is better. If you think the note is to big, think again. I thought it was big but after a week. Every other phone just looks small.

I think this is just opinion though.  I personally think iOS is just a better platform.  I have a jailbroken iphone 4S and it can do any and everything any andriod phone does.  If you are some what tech friendly all you have to do is jailbreak your phone to gain control over things.  But i understand the "why should i have to do that apple should just give us more freedom" argument. 
But to each his own.   

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by shoesclues

I think this is just opinion though.  I personally think iOS is just a better platform.  I have a jailbroken iphone 4S and it can do any and everything any andriod phone does.  If you are some what tech friendly all you have to do is jailbreak your phone to gain control over things.  But i understand the "why should i have to do that apple should just give us more freedom" argument. 
But to each his own.   

That and then that super small screen. You should check gaming on this phone. I'm actually on it right now. I don't use the computer anymore.

Currently have the Motorola ATRIX, and cannot wait for the iphone 5 to drop, so I can go back.

I read that the iPhone 5 won't drop til October or November this year. I'm currently using Evo. I think I'm gonna cop the 4S for now because I want an ipod anyway. I can get the 4S for $110, which is less than the ipod now with twice the hD.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I had two high end Android phones after leaving the iPhone and it brought me to the conclusion that...
iPhone>Android 

What two phones did you have? Because that's kinda hard to believe.

Screw Android phones and their fragmented OS. They are already talking about Jelly Bean and Key Lime Pie when ICS doesn't even have a 0.5% market penetration for Android supported phones. Unbelievable. Google doesn't give a damn about your experience after you purchase the phone.

my 4+ inch screen>>>>>> 3.5 inch iphone screen

if u watch a lotta pron of ur phone ull want the extra space 
laugh.gif

There's alot of reasons to not like a iPhone, but saying the camera sucks is a blatant fallacy.

Love my iPhone.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I doubt there will be an iPhone until later this year. I would buy a 4S now and when a new one drops just pay the difference. They have solid resale value
This is what I just did.  Copped the Nexus on the leap day sale and had a store price match for $199.  Used it for 2 days and didn't like it as a long term phone so I took it back and got a 4s so I could resell it when the S3 or iPhone 5 comes out.  I was debating waiting but I am not expecting either one to come out til late summer here in the US.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If you just need something for everyday browsing, call and text and social medias, gett the iPhone...why would anyone want anything else, everything is so user friendly, if you are a tech junkie, you'll probably enjoy the android OS, since I believe it gives you more freedom as to what you can download and customize I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong...

This, I got tired of keeping up with the latest roms and crap on the android and those damn force close windows
mad.gif

I got an iphone now, even though its 3x slower than my previous android I have not encountered any problems.

I do miss google maps/navi though
force close windows, what is this?

I'll prolly be copping a new phone soon, unless I wait for the S3 but I'm leaning more towards the Android OS than an Iphone.

What the Iphone does have that is extremely appealing to me and people my age (Teens) is all the apps. I've considered the Iphone due to just apps alone such as temple run, instagram, itunes, etc. Do the droids have these apps (pretty sure they dont) or similar apps, if not better ones? Are the apps on Droid not all that popular because everybody has an Iphone and Droid doesn't get much light?

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I read that the iPhone 5 won't drop til October or November this year. I'm currently using Evo. I think I'm gonna cop the 4S for now because I want an ipod anyway. I can get the 4S for $110, which is less than the ipod now with twice the hD.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

There's alot of reasons to not like a iPhone, but saying the camera sucks is a blatant fallacy.

Love my iPhone.

post pics from your iphone then....

why do dudes say get the iphone if you want something friendly what the hell does that even mean?
both are easy as hell to use its a dam phone not a super car
laugh.gif

an android can do everything an iphone can do + more and better

Back
Top Bottom