Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Alright so looks like this thread will be coming to an end, fellas.

I got a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS AWD with 119,000 for $6300.

progressive is asking for $137 a month for car insurance. Is that a good quote?

Should've got the Honda, my guy, but congrats.

Make sure that $137 is full coverage, you'll need it when you crash it. And get rental reimbursement

Last edited:
Dip son I come back to the thread to find out you copped a Hyundai. If you cool with it more power to you.

Congrats
smokin.gif

Chill breh. Every financial corcumstance is different. If the car checks out he coo. 6k is only a cpl dollars. Hell have it paid off before issues arrise. Pay min 300 a month op if u an afford it. It dont let em get more than 6-8% off you. Us young colored men be gettin the run around when it comes to terms. If they think u do t kno better they will get u for 10% plus regaurdless of ur credit.

Unless u paid cash of course

I paid $6300 cash. And also Geico quoted me $93 a month.

To all the fools that say "I'm dumb for copping a 2007 Hyundai for $6300 with 120K" where were y'all when I needed help finding a vehicle? Alright then. Cats ackin' like they car salesmen n' stuff. Get outta' here.

Lmaooo dude got caught slipping..
Pretty sure Hyundai starts having issues after 100k+

http://www.edmunds.com/hyundai/santa-fe/2007/

Pretty sure you dont know what your talking about

Dont wry OP a hundred more will flame on Hyundai... From the bus stop. Now we jus sit back n wait for them to cop their m3s and S class

Cars dont disinegrate at 100k miles like some would have you believe. My grandma had an accord with 314k on it

Bout time dip. I wonder why I'm paying twice as much as your first quote with geico smh. Time to renegotiate

I am shocked. Have a rep sir. Congratulations.

:pimp:

Should've got the Honda, my guy, but congrats.

Make sure that $137 is full coverage, you'll need it when you crash it. And get rental reimbursement

I gotcha', thanks for the advice.

Dip son I come back to the thread to find out you copped a Hyundai. If you cool with it more power to you.
Congrats:smokin

Thanks, Broseph.

http://www.edmunds.com/hyundai/santa-fe/2007/

Pretty sure you dont know what your talking about

Dont wry OP a hundred more will flame on Hyundai... From the bus stop. Now we jus sit back n wait for them to cop their m3s and S class

Cars dont disinegrate at 100k miles like some would have you believe. My grandma had an accord with 314k on it

Thanks brodini. Some NT'ers jus' don't like me. It's all good though, this is just a Internet forum. Alot of em', wouldn't bark all dat' stuff to my face, in person.
Bout time dip. I wonder why I'm paying twice as much as your first quote with geico smh. Time to renegotiate

:lol: yeah renegotiate after ya policy is up. :lol:

Lmao. It's like having a conversation with a crazy person, give them the option of apples or oranges, then they respond with "crabby patties!" And i've found it's easier to get a quote from another auto insurer than renegotiate. Whenever I switch and get a lower rate, call my original to cancel and they try to find a better rate, they just go "aww damn" when I tell them what they have to match. I usually go back and forth between progressive and geico.

Last edited:
Lmao. It's like having a conversation with a crazy person, give them the option of apples or oranges, then they respond with "crabby patties!" And i've found it's easier to get a quote from another auto insurer than renegotiate. Whenever I switch and get a lower rate, call my original to cancel and they try to find a better rate, they just go "aww damn" when I tell them what they have to match. I usually go back and forth between progressive and geico.

Word. Progressive was the next cheapest quote I got. I was minutes away from getting with them.

Tell me why Commerce Auto insurance wanted to quote me for $285. :lol: :smh:

To all the fools that say "I'm dumb for copping a 2007 Hyundai for $6300 with 120K" where were y'all when I needed help finding a vehicle? Alright then. Cats ackin' like they car salesmen n' stuff. Get outta' here.
Dog for 24 pages we were telling u what u shudcop but u go an buy a hyundai :rofl:

I believe some posted a Hyundai Elantra or Sonata for 7K a couple few pages back so I dunno what your talking about, up there.

Bruh I have an 08 Santa Fe Limited with 61k miles and it's a giant pile of crap....

:lol:

Hyundai is good; I think the miles are a lot for what you could have gotten for 6300

But you listened to advice at least and stopped trying to budget ball

Last edited:
As someone who actually bought a Lexus GS300 because of this thread, OP should have definitely gone with da GS.

But as long as he's happy it was all worth it.

:smh:
Congrats Dipset.

Glad you made the right choice.

Thanks pimp.

As someone who actually bought a Lexus GS300 because of this thread, OP should have definitely gone with da GS.

But as long as he's happy it was all worth it.

:smh:

But I thought we established me ballin' on a budget wasn't advisable for a luxury vehicle in my current circumstances? Why the head shake?

This thread was coming to a close he said..... It was all said and done he said....

I dont claim to know a lot about cars, but the whole "100k miles is a death sentence" mentallity always puzzled me. Where is that coming from?

I get the whole thats when they start to need parts replaced thing, but the way people make it seem on here, its as if you should avoid that like the plague when car shopping and on top of that once your car hits 100k, you might as well get rid of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom