Should I make a purchase? 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

Thanks pimp.
But I thought we established me ballin' on a budget wasn't advisable for a luxury vehicle in my current circumstances? Why the head shake?

They did, not me. And the headshake is because for all the flack you made about having a "nice" car you went with the Hyundai. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with a Hyundai. Its just not the nice I was thinking of when you were posting BMW and Benz coupes

Dip finally got the car that's wssup

Make sure to get regular maintenance on that engine other than that you should be alright

Thanks pimp.
But I thought we established me ballin' on a budget wasn't advisable for a luxury vehicle in my current circumstances? Why the head shake?

Dip finally got the car that's wssup

Make sure to get regular maintenance on that engine other than that you should be alright

Gotcha'

I divide my time between it and a 2012 Lexus CT200h (another pile of crap)

Should be getting a new whip soon

Cool cool.

This thread was coming to a close he said..... It was all said and done he said....

I dont claim to know a lot about cars, but the whole "100k miles is a death sentence" mentallity always puzzled me. Where is that coming from?

I get the whole thats when they start to need parts replaced thing, but the way people make it seem on here, its as if you should avoid that like the plague when car shopping and on top of that once your car hits 100k, you might as well get rid of it.

Word!

Jesus :wow:
63000 for a car with that many miles, anndd it's a Hyundai?

:lol:

Go ahead, post better deals. I can't wait to see this. :rolleyes

As someone who actually bought a Lexus GS300 because of this thread, OP should have definitely gone with da GS.

But as long as he's happy it was all worth it.

:smh:
Congrats Dipset.

Glad you made the right choice.

Thanks pimp.

As someone who actually bought a Lexus GS300 because of this thread, OP should have definitely gone with da GS.

But as long as he's happy it was all worth it.

:smh:

With a bmw, not a lexus. You should have copped a lexus. Nobody mentioned a santa fe

Back
Top Bottom