Should I sell my 350Z and scoop a 300ZX???

With gas being the way it is, I can't afford both...

Had a 300ZX from 98-01 and loved the damn thing, nothing against the 350z but I'd rather save a lil cash flow but I need something I love if i'm gonnasay goodbye

pimp.gif

68h4xy.jpg

Keep both and just keep the 350Z as a weekend car. Is the one on the picture the one you'll be getting? If so, that's a good condition and for theright price, I would jump on that deal. I'd still keep the 350Z though and make that my daily driver.

do what you think its best for you man...i personally love both cars. Now me im going to be keeping my 2000 Civic Si, i was planning on buying an M3 or G35 butnah ill rather fall back with these ridiculous gas prices.

the one pictured is just a pic I found on google

I have pics of my old one but they are actual pics and I dont have a scanner

yeah i'm torn between what I should do, I dont know how much I can rely on a 300zx as my DD even in good condition

I love the 300ZX so I would say get that instead. I always turn around to look at 300ZX's but not 350Zs

If you can afford both, why not, but if you had to choose one id go with the 300zx, if you can find one in good condition for a good price. Its one of myfavorite cars ever, but a 350z is still a pretty good car

z32 is the better car. you owned one yourself so you should know that. i had a '91 non-turbo and loved it. one day i'll buy a twin turbo as a weekendcar/toy.

go 300zx if you can find a decent one (getting harder and harder by the day...)

300Z
pimp.gif
My first car. Its a classic, the fairlady she'll always bebeautiful. The 350 on the other hand is like a fairlady after some major cosmetic surgery, apealing but could neaver compare to the original.

i think i decided to keep my 350z on the reliability factor alone

i'll keep my eyes peeled on a 300zx that is a cheap project car and turn it into something beautiful

Originally Posted by Chekz

do what you think its best for you man...i personally love both cars. Now me im going to be keeping my 2000 Civic Si, i was planning on buying an M3 or G35 but nah ill rather fall back with these ridiculous gas prices.

eek.gif

is that your Si in your avy?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by Chekz

do what you think its best for you man...i personally love both cars. Now me im going to be keeping my 2000 Civic Si, i was planning on buying an M3 or G35 but nah ill rather fall back with these ridiculous gas prices.

eek.gif

is that your Si in your avy?

not an actual pic of my SI but it looks identical to it. I just like da pic lol. Only difference is that on the avatar the SI got this rims.
gt3_red_logo.jpg

and ill have these on when i take new pics...right now its getting re-painted.
supameshorangeside.jpg

Ill post pics of mines soon.

Only if its the TT model, but your saving gas, stick with the 350z, shift at low gears and control that heavy foot.

your not getting that much better gas mileage, it might be worse. stick with the 350 and if you want to save gas get a prius.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Only if its the TT model, but your saving gas, stick with the 350z, shift at low gears and control that heavy foot.
it would be the TT model but i'm gonna pass on it, I found a 93 with the engine in the trunk for $2k, i'm gonna try and get it for $1,500 andthen take it home and do the work myself, I have a moderate knowledge on automechnics but i'm looking for my first real protect car, I put a 1986 HondaAccord back together when I was younger.

Back
Top Bottom