Should I trade?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it's not please direct me where I need to post it up, thx! Anyway I have a guy offering me his ds cool grey XI sz.11 for my OG '96 bred XI sz.11. My bred XI are in excellent condition and look great. I am very tempted on trading but not too sure. What do you guys think? Should I do it? Any input will be appreciated, thanks! Below are pics of my og xi.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it's not please direct me where I need to post it up, thx! Anyway I have a guy offering me his ds cool grey XI sz.11 for my OG '96 bred XI sz.11. My bred XI are in excellent condition and look great. I am very tempted on trading but not too sure. What do you guys think? Should I do it? Any input will be appreciated, thanks! Below are pics of my og xi.

i would trade em.....how much longer do you think a 15 year old shoe has left? plus you can always buy da 2001's or CDP if you miss da colorway.

i would trade em.....how much longer do you think a 15 year old shoe has left? plus you can always buy da 2001's or CDP if you miss da colorway.

wrong forum but do what you feel you would benefit more from. I still have and wear my OG's Bred 11's, infact rocking them now, and they are getting kind of beat so I would have to agree with ninjahood. Thanks again ninjahood for the DMP's
pimp.gif

Yours are in really good condition tho...

Here are mine. I need to picjk up some new breds
k02emc.jpg

wrong forum but do what you feel you would benefit more from. I still have and wear my OG's Bred 11's, infact rocking them now, and they are getting kind of beat so I would have to agree with ninjahood. Thanks again ninjahood for the DMP's
pimp.gif

Yours are in really good condition tho...

Here are mine. I need to picjk up some new breds
k02emc.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

esto

Originally Posted by ninjahood

esto

those are beautiful OG's dude - you've held onto them this long, and now you wanna give em up for the new CG's. I wouldn't do it personally, and I get the feeling you will regret it later on. The cool greys are just too easy to scoop up - keep your eyes and ears open and you can catch a decent deal, without giving up a gem like those black/red's

those are beautiful OG's dude - you've held onto them this long, and now you wanna give em up for the new CG's. I wouldn't do it personally, and I get the feeling you will regret it later on. The cool greys are just too easy to scoop up - keep your eyes and ears open and you can catch a decent deal, without giving up a gem like those black/red's

It all depends on how you feel. Do you want the CG enough to get rid of your breds? I traded my DS DMP VI's for the CG because that's how much they meant to me. Some would think my trade was bad on my end but that's what I felt comfortable with.

It's all up to you.

It all depends on how you feel. Do you want the CG enough to get rid of your breds? I traded my DS DMP VI's for the CG because that's how much they meant to me. Some would think my trade was bad on my end but that's what I felt comfortable with.

It's all up to you.

Bro, BRED OG 11 are my all-time favorite and I been searching all over the web for a DS pair sz 9.5-10.5... I would not trade for the Cool Grey because those are the greatest of all time. You can purchase the Cool Grey's some other time down the road, don't give up a grail.

Bro, BRED OG 11 are my all-time favorite and I been searching all over the web for a DS pair sz 9.5-10.5... I would not trade for the Cool Grey because those are the greatest of all time. You can purchase the Cool Grey's some other time down the road, don't give up a grail.

Back
Top Bottom