Should nike retro Lebron's????

I really want nike to start bringing back old lebrons because my Lebron 1's are beyond beaters now.
i want fresh pairs of them.
anyone else think so?
It's been almost 7 years

I swear a while they back there going to retro the AZG in a desert camouflage colorway.

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, I think the 10th year would be a good time to do it. Doing something like that for their 10 year anniversary orwhatever would be great free marketing for them... not that they need anymore marketing
smh.gif
. Doing it at year 7 is kind of random.

Original Zoom Generations would be good. Epecially the Black pair. Best pair of LeGold's ever made.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I swear a while they back there going to retro the AZG in a desert camouflage colorway.

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question, I think the 10th year would be a good time to do it. Doing something like that for their 10 year anniversary or whatever would be great free marketing for them... not that they need anymore marketing
smh.gif
. Doing it at year 7 is kind of random.
yea i feel you on that. a 10 year would be a good time to do but if he wins it all its a must.
i need the 1st games
smokin.gif

Nope, at least not yet. But in my opinion none of Lebrons shoes look good. I feel Nike has done a terrible job with his signature shoe.

They should eventually, but not until much further in his career. I would assume we are going to see at least 6-8 more additions to the numbered Lebronline...what's the hurry? Let them marinate for a while.

I think the LBJ IV were one one of the most underated LeBrons IMO. Great design, full carbon fiber, and foam

nike-zoom-lebron-3-iii-blue-white.png

LBJ III wht/ navy= cop
demolish my current pair. BUT FIX THAT CRAP SO THE LACES DONT RIP!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nope, at least not yet. But in my opinion none of Lebrons shoes look good. I feel Nike has done a terrible job with his signature shoe.
I agree. I've yet to find one of his kicks that I felt were fresh enough to rock. I might get a lot of hate but I feel the same way aboutKobe's.
grin.gif

Way 2 soon give it a couple more years...... if they do retro I need a new pair of them black/red lebron 3's!

Back
Top Bottom