Should the Air Dvst8 Retro

Its a quick question these Air Dvst8s havnt retroed yet and i was wondering should Nike bring them back or not here's a pic of them this pair is mine

yea nike have screw up classics lately and idk how they gonna screw them up

IMO no they should not retro any time soon they are far behind others
you guys say this like Nike gives one crap about what anyone thinks and like they havent released shoes that shouldnt have even seen the light of day in front of some classics that should release. Cant we just hope they all release regardless of which one first? yall trippin

you guys say this like Nike gives one crap about what anyone thinks and like they havent released shoes that shouldnt have even seen the light of day in front of some classics that should release. Cant we just hope they all release regardless of which one first? yall trippin
nike def has plenty of people with their ear to the ground thats for sure.the problem is us as collectors/consumers want so much brought back its just what pairs get the most exposure that nike pays attention to.also you gotta remember  nike has probably tossed out plenty of molds of our fav kicks and gotta start from step one.

certain shoes are players sig and they have to talk logos and possibly breakin bread.i am sure you kno more goes into it ,but yea its just a waiting game for alot of you.

i am sure my nike tw lite II will never see the light of day.

nike has probably tossed out plenty of molds of our fav kicks and gotta start from step one.

from all the other retros, if you compare them to the og, its clear they don't have any of the original molds to pattern off of. they likely have drawings and production designs and samples, but the actual nuts and bolts factories that made these are long gone. back then shoes used to be made everywhere from Indonesia, Vietnam, korea, Taiwan, etc, and now the are all stamped china. and I doubt nike would care enough to take laser scans and reproduce the originals as closely as possible given what we end up with quality wise.

that said, id like a retro mostly cause the og's have all just about crumbled at the midsole, but im afraid they would be so poorly done and uncomfortable as to be not worth it for me.

and I have about 5 iconic unretrod turf shoes (trainer marauders, diamond furies, barrages, pro streaks, air flys) that id prefer a release of first that I would actually buy triples of regardless.

from all the other retros, if you compare them to the og, its clear they don't have any of the original molds to pattern off of. they likely have drawings and production designs and samples, but the actual nuts and bolts factories that made these are long gone. back then shoes used to be made everywhere from Indonesia, Vietnam, korea, Taiwan, etc, and now the are all stamped china. and I doubt nike would care enough to take laser scans and reproduce the originals as closely as possible given what we end up with quality wise.

that said, id like a retro mostly cause the og's have all just about crumbled at the midsole, but im afraid they would be so poorly done and uncomfortable as to be not worth it for me.

and I have about 5 iconic unretrod turf shoes (trainer marauders, diamond furies, barrages, pro streaks, air flys) that id prefer a release of first that I would actually buy triples of regardless.
i dont know if i would say its "clear" they dont have any og molds.pretty sure nike probably started keeping molds around 94 when they realized there was a market for it,maybe even before that with the af1s.

its a guess on anybodys end what molds any brands have kept thru out the years.if you have never owned the ogs to compare, for most of us any difference in shape goes unnoticed.

WNCrk8

I love it looks so cool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom