Should You Let Your Child Win at Monopoly?

I don't have kids but our 6 year old niece has no idea how to take an L she believes she must win all the time even if it means cheating and if she doesn't she will throw a tantrum till they tell her she's won, we played Heads Up the other day and they paired me up with and I didn't let out, killed her and she started crying, told her it was ok we all lose sometimes, she wasn't having it her mom and my wife eventually told her she won and I was lying and then she started mocking me calling me a loser...,she's gonna have a rough awakening....

Parents spoiled her?

Other than dominos and spades

Monopoly is the only other game that started fights when I was growing up

Maaaaaaan u ain't had a childhood if u was fighting ur brother or sister over Monopoly money

I bought my kids monopoly for Christmas and can't wait to smack em in monopoly

I mean I'm gonna run them into the ground with how bad I beat them

My kids be heated in scrabble when I pull out a word that they don't know

But I just tell them to look up the word in the dictionary and put it in a sentence

That's how while beating they pants off in a game

They also able to learn

They do beat me in a few games like candy land and uno

But I don't be trippin

They be so happy when they do beat me :lol:
Don't forget uno...that game was intense. People used to be makin up rules n ish in the middle of the game...
Nothing beats dominoes tho. You really think these old guys bout to fight over a tile game.

uno used to cause actual riffs w/ blood :lol:

I like making side deals in monopoly.

When I make trades, I throw in, you won't have to pay rent until I start building hotels. Or If you land on my space rolling even, your rent is free, odds you pay.

But honestly, the key to monopoly is to never give up.

My little nieces make up their own games and always make up rules on the fly, but I always find a flaw or loop hole in their rules and still beat them at their own games. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom