Shoulder surgery successful - **UPDATE P.2**

Good luck bro hopefully you'll use your good arm and come on Niketalk we'll excuse you for any spellling errors lol

^^^ pentaple post?
roll.gif
(is that even the right word?)

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The doctor is not entirely sure what all is wrong in there as MRIs are not always perfectly clear and conclusive. He says he'll figure it out when he gets inside

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Good luck and God bless dude.

yo i injured my shoulder back in 05..noticed a bump on my left shoulder...as time passed i kept lifting weights and now my right shoulder bone is poppinout...also i had pain in my right shoulder because it had to overcompensate for the left side.....ive been to kaiser for 2 appointments 1 ER trip and they keeptelling me that the shoulder bone looks normal....sure the position of the bone is normal but its not supposed to be poppin out like that and im frustratedbecause they wont fix it last friday they gave me a cordozone shot on my left shoulder and it feels better but my right shoulder keeps bugging me....what do igotta do to make these doctors realize that sumthings wrong i cant take it anymore i mite cus out a doctor if they tell me again that it looks normal

So what was it? How long should it take you to recover?

Do all the rehab excercises they tell you to or you wont ever get back to 100%.
I tore cartlige in my left knee and had surgery on it. My b-ball career is prolly over at this point, but my knee is almost as strong as it was before surgery,so it could be much worse.

The doc shaved off some bone spurs and trimmed some frayed areas of my rotator cuff. He also cleaned out some bits of stuff that were floating around in there.I should be able to use my arm on a limited basis in a couple of weeks, but will not be able to work out for about three months. Not too bad.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I have to get my shoulder checked out as well. I still have pain when I throw anything over my head.
The good thing about a shoulder is that you can just put your arm in a sling and not use it. Getting work done on a leg sucks because you stillhave to find a way to get around.

Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom