SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

Somebody please school me on these?Name? How limited?
How much are they goin for in ebay?

^^ Referred to as the Portland Air Force 1's They are JD exclusives. Ive seen them go from anywhere between $160 to $190

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
I want ur air revolutions and flight huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Didn't realize how many feathers would be ruffled. I apologize if anybody was offended.

Still don't get the recent interest in them. Some of the colors work well together and a solid colored sneaker is oh so fresh- but the jewel swoosh is terrible. That's why they don't make them anymore.

I wasn't always the biggest Jewel AF1 fan at first, and AF1's are my
favorite shoes of all time!! But they have grown on me, especially since
lots of Jewel AF1s come in dope color-ways!! But to MrForce1, I don't
know any pair of Jewel AF1 that are doper than: Wheat's, Cocoa's,
Taiwan's, Stash's, Flax's, etc. Heh. But I feel where dude is coming from
about the small Swoosh, that's one thing that is holding me back from
copping some Hong Kong's, that and the white out-sole. Only if it was
Forest Green or the same shade of Orange that is on the insole. That
should would have been pure CRACK!! Just my thoughts, don't mind me..

happy.gif

FS/FT: LUX'S, T-19'S, SHIMIZU'S, & SHARK'S..

Well with the exception of the limitied stuff you just named and other pairs of that nature, jewels were hands down the best GRs around. Nowadays if you want something that's half of jewel quality, it's gonna cost you $150+ minimum.

The best GRs around? Please. What about all the lows and highs from years back. Wasn't a big mid fan so I'm not sure who wins that battle. So many dope colorways were produced in the 90s that kills the jewels.

And your quality argument is relative to the state of sneakers we live in. All shoes nowadays are produced to sub-par standards. I'm not denying that jewels aren't better quality. ALL sneakers produced back then are better quality. I'm speaking solely on aesthetics and these don't pass the test.

Here is my Air Force One collection.

dfdi6v.jpg

dfdibm.jpg

dfdid5.jpg

dfdiis.jpg

dfdil0.jpg

dfdj5i.jpg

dfdjco.jpg

dfdjkp.jpg

dfdjqf.jpg

I also have a pair of white forces from 02' and a pair of black forces from 02'. The black forces in the picture represent the 02' forces that I have.

PHATTYBOY is the man....good stuff carlo, and everyone else that is contributing to this post.

peace
buy what like not what NT does

dude,NO.
fix that lol... thats ridiculously annoying.
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Hello,

Just found few more pics that I have/had.
enjoy.

go.jpg

Red Toe

silver.jpg

Silver Toe with Jewel swoosh

navygold.jpg

White/Navy/Gold AF1 Mid

black.jpg

Black Sole AF1 Mid with Jewel swoosh

[/url]​

110469918.jpg

oh my ... :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

^It wasn't a PE, but was super limited promo model, and I've never seen any sizes below 13 on those.

Can anyone post the grey/neon patent AF1 lows?

Those red toe joints are so ridiculous.

And as far as the Jewel argument goes, I'm not a huge fan of em. I'll admit, they seem to have a lot of ill colorways. But that tiny swoosh just kills it for me--there are only a few that'd I'd actually spend big $$ on. And they are far away from the best Forces ever.

[/b]

About those Sheeds, this was brought up in another post recently. Here's a quote from my other post:

Quote:
Hate them or love them, they are real. Either CEO or kingmajix posted up their pair here on NT back in early Spring. I forget who posted them. They were going to be the pair of AF1's Sheed would wear if he made the All-Star game. But, he didn't make the All-Star team, thus making them almost non-existent. I personally love them. Have a good day. Here's the pic I have saved courtesy of one of those two.

bh0f2h.jpg

There are more than one pairs of these.
For Sale:

Nike AF1 "Carnival" & "Horse". Both DS size 11

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8QQhtZ-1

[url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/banginkickz03/collection4.jpg%5B/img]i10.photobucket.com/album...4.jpg[/img[/url]]
[img][url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/banginkickz03/72605003.jpg%5B/img]i10.photobucket.com/album...3.jpg[/img[/url]]
and suede matrix comin soon all my other forces are beaters :) [img]http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/smile.gif
-BanGinKiCkZ03-
selling a diamond tee size m or trade for a xl

Back
Top Bottom