SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

24 pair of those lebrons and are NOT releasing . :wink:
wink.gif

sorry for the HUGE pics, im to lazy to resize.

anyways, my latest additions, about to hit up capitol tomororw..hopefully they still got a pair of brown prides for a reasonable price.. :\
ohwell.gif

dont want to pay over 125 for bad quality..

^damn, you just hurt feelings!
amsterdan and silversurfer5400: keepin the sneakergame tight in switzerland!​
True Red/Blk sz7,7.5,10,11,12 / Jedi sz9.5 / Hemp mahogany sz12 cascade sz10.5 / Ostrich sz11.5​
Zoom FC NOODLE sz8.5, 10.5 red sz 8,10.5,2x11 / Air Challange Pro low 1990 sz9 / AF1 HTM 2nd white croc sz11​

had to bump this fantastic thread

my af ones
dyx2de.jpg

dyx2fs.jpg

peace
amsterdan and silversurfer5400: keepin the sneakergame tight in switzerland!​
True Red/Blk sz7,7.5,10,11,12 / Jedi sz9.5 / Hemp mahogany sz12 cascade sz10.5 / Ostrich sz11.5​
Zoom FC NOODLE sz8.5, 10.5 red sz 8,10.5,2x11 / Air Challange Pro low 1990 sz9 / AF1 HTM 2nd white croc sz11​

whats so crazy is that i have a pair of all orange and white jewel checks i just found very nds thats crazy just like your red and yellow ones

Quote:
whats so crazy is that i have a pair of all orange and white jewel checks i just found very nds thats crazy just like your red and yellow ones
i've only seen ONE PAIR EVER in my ENTIRE 19.5 yrs of LIFE!... on Ebay and they were destroyedddddddddddddd.....................i'd kill for yours..
[/b]"If A man's from Texas he'll tell you,if he's not,why embarass him by
asking?"

Lol @ Cris and his shameless plugs.

Seller sent me the wrong shoes but I won't complain. Got a refund and free shoes. :D
happy.gif

nychighs.jpg

what were u supposed to get misana?
anywho............

e69lq8.jpg

finally got my LA's.....
oh and my bro got those jewels canvas for like $38.05

asking?"

I was suppose to get NYC black nubuck mids, which I still want. :\
ohwell.gif

-- Is it just me or is there something wrong with this thread? I could've sworn last night ThePeoplesChamps started a new page and it doesn't even show when a new posts is replied. Hmm

Hmmm... its juss u i think misana lol...
p.s call me serg
what nubuck mids? im tryin to think but im not gettin a mental picture..

r u gonna still get them from him?

mosneaksthanustop bein a ho and post those jewels!
asking?"

Hey Serg, this is a picture from the auction.
nubuck.jpg

If the seller puts the auction back up I might have to win them again. I was gonna get rid of my nubuck mids that came out last year if I was to get the NYC's.

THOSE are nyc's?
Hmm.. sure? someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure THOSE specific on's are the FIRST midtop air force 1...
don't quote me though...

either way,nice misana, maybe if u ask he'll setup a private auction or somethin for you... it's happened to me before...
asking?"

Back
Top Bottom