SHOW ME YOUR AIR FORCE ONES

im copped on iss!

i picked up shanghais and you were gutted becuase you payed alot more than me....i dont know why i rememeber that!

Quote:
they have these at flight club nyc
Yea I know, but are they worth $140? Im thinkin bout flyin up there next week to sell some kicks, and maybe cop those.
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

thought it was you shaun, but your NT bio says your from London. sorry mate
yep, i paid 40 quid more for my shanghais >D
grin.gif

Leeds United Forever

PHATYB0Y317 - was about to tell you i got the knicks colorway af1's
from shoe-planet in japan and that they do come with a blue and white
pair of laces but i see you got yourself a pair.

nice pickups.

5y945e

Whoa, whoa, whoa...WTH are these? I know I said I'm not a big fan of canvas AF1s, but that gets thrown out the window when a gum sole is involved. And is that black or navy?
"I'm puttin' holes in ya body like the pause in a party/ Then drown your open sores with Bacardi/Crazy as it seems, my mind is every thug's dream/Kill 'em clean and leave the murder weapon at the crime-scene."

Incredible Air Forces everyone...

wish I kept my canvas' when I used to work at FL

got these today for half, my Sheeds and some old NYC 1's

5ybtw1

5yc0oz

5yc077

man, Im still looking for Brooklyns,Carnivals...

Ya'll got some HOT ish...co.jps to OG's...here is my lil contribution...
sheeds red lows and navy his, cartoons, acorns, mitas, olys...
5yc9ir

5yc9k4

very little...

man, i passed on a pair of wheats nds for 200 no box. i shulda hit the BIN. i sat there for a good 20 mins debating...

blazin j, :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ those forces. joints look liek they aren't that old from the newer box tag font. Please do tell me where to cop in 12-13. they look like camper forces, but i dotn care id rock both.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Without NT some of ya'll would be crazy late, new shoes suck, I'm still rocking Jordans from 98

those LA's are fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(censored) the scrutiny yall ninjas screwing me- Losing weight pt 2-come home with me

CheckMark2015 if your selling one of those Mo's...if its sz10 get at me please...check sig for contact...

dang,600 posts on this thread alone. SICK....and is it juss me...or is it ironic that the starter of this thread is Air Max Lows and the threads about Air Force Ones... Hmmm oh forget it.. :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom