^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
dagg you put him out hard!

Quote:
What u mean u cant find the rest? Of all your WDYWT posts i have only seen u post THOSE 2 and the beat up Heineys....lets not forget the fake cement IV and the black puma clydes that u always "recycled"
48puzi0.jpg
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

^Now those are real dunks, non of that gimmicky @#%$. I'll follow up with some more REAL dunks too:
4tfxk5z.jpg
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONE

I only have 1 pair. Just kidding 2.

OK, just kidding -- 59.

No - you show yours....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

yo illphil, nice collection. too bad two of yours are in my possession now....haha.

here is some of my dunks...i also got two pairs of send helps...
4zn3f52.jpg

62yib6q.jpg

4v6tssl.jpg

6gsmuzl.jpg

4otubsh.jpg
TeamAM FAM

Duuuuuuuuuude. That @#%$ hurt seeing those Brazils.

It occured to me that DOOM Dunks are kind of Pharrell Dunk rip off. Very similar in many ways. I am one of the few that has the silver laces in. They do come with Red laces.

I'll take P's though. Less busy. They OD'd a bit on the DOOMs. But I'm biased.

I never liked the Ostrich thing either. I don't own Mita AF1's or Dunks. Looks like leather with Chicken Pox.
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
Dude, you seriously need to find a better use of your time if you have what this dude posts comitted to memory.
R.I.P NguyenPowderIX​

i still don't see what ppl are talking about when they compare the pharrell dunks to the doom dunks. thats like saying sbtg's look like brazils because they have green in them.

the entire shoe looks different...materials are different, color placement is completely different (hell, the pharrell's don't even have the greys the doom has), lacelocks, tongue tag, sole, midsole, etc. the only thing the two have in common are that they are dunk hi's based on musicians.

and i never liked ostrich skin either but it works on the dooms...it makes an otherwise plain shoe less plain.
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

I must be really bored..

I actually thought I had more.. but apparently this is what I have left:

4v8nva1.jpg
MUDVILLE!

omg some yummy dunks up in here.
this is the only pair i got. anyone else got PISTACHIOS?
i got em for way less than $200 shipped.
did nike ever make a reverse of these?

aim:GeKOh
hotmail/msn:gekoe@hotmail.com

GeKOh:tongue:hOR356PhOR LnDn.

in search of:am bws,pre 03` af1 mids, dunk highs. in a 11.5 or 12

Quote:
the entire shoe looks different...materials are different, color placement is completely different (hell, the pharrell's don't even have the greys the doom has), lacelocks, tongue tag, sole, midsole, etc. the only thing the two have in common are that they are dunk hi's based on musicians.

I didn't realize "people" were saying this. I know I think it. If many people agree, you might want to re assess.

And FYI, a lot of what you said was "completely different" is actually the same.

Black Dunk. Black Midsole. Ice Sole. Red Laces. Artist Logo tongue tag.

The ONLY difference is the grey. And Pharrell's have a Grey Swoosh.

DOOM logo on ankle instead of heel. And the Ostrich looks just as bad on these as every other sneaker.

Are you sure we're looking at the same sneakers? And the SBTG vs. Brazil comparison is not at all applicable here. You're reaching.

EDIT

Quote:
I was waiting for some one to get at me with that "u must be a loser to memorize dude's posts". U telling me u dont remember wat Termite's pose, Mike E Fresh's angle, or Ninjahood's picture size? And thats just a few example im sure any of us can tell which pictures belong to AirJordan4life, crisone, or J20
TEAM AM FAM

@illphillip: if you have a pair of pharrell's, post the clearest pic you can post...post them from the side, the front, the back and get a sole shot. i'll do the same with my dooms and we can compare...

*edit*

phal1.jpg

Pharrell.jpg

and

the swoosh is different, materials are different (no nubuck, no 3m, no ostritch...pharrell's are snakeskin), tongues are different (silver vs. black), tongue tags are different (grey/white vs. black/white), the actual sole is different (regardless if they are both clear), heel is different, insole is different and the colors are different. oh and the lacelocks.

this is like comparing argons with neptunes. =/
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

Quote:
What u mean u cant find the rest? Of all your WDYWT posts i have only seen u post THOSE 2 and the beat up Heineys....lets not forget the fake cement IV and the black puma clydes that u always "recycled"
:smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
5yt5w8i.jpg
6g9yzbp.jpg
4lh5urk.jpg
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky​

dang debs 168 nice heat
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

Back
Top Bottom