Show me your window tint

truth-serum

Banned
So I've been rocking the fishbowl look for years and I'm thinking bout getting window tint for the whip. Right now I'm thinking of getting either 35% 25% or 20% tint. People keep telling me 35% is too light. Anybody got pics they can post of their tint and the percentage?

What color is your vehicel? What color is the interior?

If you have dark interior it makes the tint a lil darker.

If you get 20 i think cops can still mess with you.

Ive had 5% on one of my trucks and 20 on my other truck.

20 is coo.

20 in the front limo everywhere else. Blk leather interior so the front looks blacked out too.

Black on black. My boy told me if I leave my sunroof open it would make the tint look lighter and avoid the cops
What color is your vehicel? What color is the interior?

If you have dark interior it makes the tint a lil darker.

If you get 20 i think cops can still mess with you.

Ive had 5% on one of my trucks and 20 on my other truck.

20 is coo.

Last edited:
Black SUV, black interior. Factory privacy glass on the back five windows... 5% on top of the privacy glass. 5% on driver and passenger windows.

If you turn the interior lights on you can't see them on from the outside.

got 30% all around looks good no pics tho cuz im lazy :lol: i wanted to go darker but didnt want any attention from the cops im satisfied tho

35% is a bit light but its still dark enough OP it looks good

Feel like cars look weird with mismatched tints.

THIIIIISSSS

Last edited:
i got 35% on mine, because thats the state law. i'm not trying to have the cops get on me for some tints.

20% all around, none on windshield
Tint on windshield, an idiot ting dat.
If your car is black on black, you'll be fine with 30%

Last edited:
Feel like cars look weird with mismatched tints.

I agree that I don't like the look but it makes sense - tinting the front windows is stupid - and especially the windshield - that's just crazy.

You can do what you like to the back because it just becomes a van but tinting the front 3 is a serious safety issue.

I think I have 10% or 15%, definitely can't see me at night. I know that much.

Back
Top Bottom