Shows that were cancelled vol IM PISSED

The Hard Times Of RJ Berger

Oooooh man this and that other show the had on around the same time were great. The one with Jordan Carlos in med school. Those shows were hilarious and MTV replaced them with more reality shows. Yaaaaay.

Black Donnelly's and Southland are the only shows I find myself thinking of time to time, more so Southland.

iono maybe its just me but i liked Fairly Legal with Sarah Shahi, but maybe it was just so nice to look at her...

^
Alphas was good. Ended on a damn cliffhanger. Summer Glau has bad luck being on cancelled shows. Firefly fandom is crazy for a show that short-lived.

I didnt like the show because of Lake Bells face. Once i saw the ******* tho :evil: Damb

I miss this show :frown:
I don't really like her face either. But her body is ******* ridiculous. Her in a good old fashioned orgy too :smokin It's a shame she has that mug or she'd be perfect

Yo she is arite in the face...but her chest game is serious. When I saw them **** in that eps it def changed.my opinion about her...obviously lol. Show was dope tho. Strong nyc vibe with a hustle story filmed in my home city.

Someone mentioned the PJs. Yo that show was classic, when Murphy was still on it. I mean that was quality comedy. You could find some eps on YouTube...smokey had me dying all day.

I think the boondocks should be on here. It didn't continue with mcgruder after s3 and it showed. Boondocks was a special show, I valued it for its comedy and humorous social commentary on contemporary society.

View media item 1525557
Didnt even last due to the the strike that was going on. Had potential.

Man its like they stole this show from us smh

Thats strike ruined television, thats when they started doing all those stupid reality shows :smh:

Yup, one of the worst things to happen. Hollywood realized they could put out a cheap product and still make money off ads.

Every time I mention that show Cane no one ever knows what I'm talking about lol

There was this one show with Taye Diggs that I liked that they canceled after one season. **** was a bit confusing, but I liked it.
Day Break. That show was dope. Groundhog day for a cop :smokin

I really enjoyed Awake.... surprised it only lasted 1 season

View media item 1525890
Another dope show. Fez was actually good in it. Was pissed it got canceled so quick. >:

At least some of the shows mentioned here went multiple seasons. These shows never had a chance. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom