Siblings of your signifcant other.

My boyfriend's brother is the WORST, dude is 18 but acts like a child, I think he feels like I'm stealing his brother away.

One day we were talking, and he straight up told us that he would rather play games than have sex with a girl ...

He's a virgin by the way. He can't seem to grasp the fact that Girls > Games.

laugh.gif

How do they feel about you?

i love my boyfriend's brother....he is 15, and when he acts 12 he gets under my skin....but for the most part we get along great.

I like my brother in law, he's 2 months younger than me and he's the kind of guy I would be friends with had I met him under other circumstances. Asfor my mother in law? Eh.

maybe you should have sex with him to open up his eyes to what he's missing.

My Girls brother is cool as @#$^...
We go out hit bars together and all that...
I'm 23 and He is 29....
He is my daughters god father too...

Her sisters are cool too...
they treat me like I'm their blood...

for the most part there my homies we all grew up together.... we chill hit up bars and pool halls was a car crew together ( dont have a racer any more
frown.gif
)

even tho me and the oldest are having our difference right now he still my boy...

Originally Posted by boxer

laugh.gif
keep it in the family.

i get along with my sis n law but my brother n law we cant see eye to eye.

The middle sister is pretty cool...now. The older sister on the other hand...I just plain don't like her nor her husband.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

My boyfriend's brother is the WORST, dude is 18 but acts like a child, I think he feels like I'm stealing his brother away.

One day we were talking, and he straight up told us that he would rather play games than have sex with a girl ...

laugh.gif

Maybe hes been playing that new Call of Duty.

Originally Posted by boxer

I dead $%+ think he likes me. The way he gets jealous is crazy.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eiffel tower. make it a night to remember.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

Maybe hes been playing that new Call of Duty.
Nah. He bought Resident Evil 5.
indifferent.gif

Over.

MW2.

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif

YO! Man... ol' girl brother hit hard times and had to move in. He been indirectly &^%$-blocking for about 6 weeks now.
smh.gif

Second day he was there, dude stole $90 from her... after all her big talk about how she was gonna kick him out; I called over there and they were watching amovie together like it 1994 all over again. Sharing popcorn & *%%@.
ohwell.gif
That's no place for the boy Ant. DF!!!

My girl has 5 siblings and theyre all coo ppl. I really get along with the second oldest girl. Havent really kicked it hard with the oldest one since he's33 and living his life...Im cordial with the oldest sister and the two youngest boys we be clowning occasionally when I come thru

Originally Posted by gboy1230

for the most part there my homies we all grew up together.... we chill hit up bars and pool halls was a car crew together ( dont have a racer any more
frown.gif
)

even tho me and the oldest are having our difference right now he still my boy...

riflogobluelarge.gif

laugh.gif

This is false.

I rocks with my lady younger sister. I feel like she's my lil sister and I gotta take care of her. She's in college so she experiencing the boys andthe games of the college scence right now, so I try to kick a lil knowledge here and there to her.

Althought I do keep my own opinions about the way my girls older brother carries himself and acts, we have never had a serious conflict in 6 years.

We get along pretty well, same sense of humor, opinions on music and movies.

Back
Top Bottom