SIBLINGS ON FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE

NT how do you guys feel about younger sisters and brother being on facebook, myspace and other social networks.

My younger sister is on myspace and facebook and some of her status and pics and comments dudes leave on her page have me like
smh.gif

How do you guys deal with this topic?
nerd.gif

Both of my little sisters are on that mysace. I refuse to look at their pages though or add them to my top friends.
Matter fact I'm about to go delete my myspace. Its played out.

Personally, I don't add, there's no apparent reason though.

Therefore...you should delete her.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Both of my little sisters are on that mysace. I refuse to look at their pages though or add them to my top friends.
I'm about to delete mine also.

dont add her. and if she gets butthurt, make a new myspace. i have a family friendly myspace i hardly ever go on. mom likes to lurk.. smh

I refuse to add my older brother. I have some cousins though.

I always bug out when I see my friends' parents on Facebook.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep, Myspace is trash now. I tried deleting my account but itwon't let me, either way, haven't been on in about a year and a half. Deleted my Facebook 2 days ago. All of this online social networking *#@% is sowack.[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Yep, Myspace is trash now. I tried deleting my account but it won't let me, either way, haven't been on in about a year and a half. Deleted my Facebook 2 days ago. All of this online social networking *#@% is so wack.

how do you delete a facebook account??? i keept trying but it only 'deactivates' it.. helppp

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yep, Myspace is trash now. I tried deleting my account but it won't let me, either way, haven't been on in about a year and a half. Deleted my Facebook 2 days ago. All of this online social networking *#@% is so wack.[/color]
how do you delete a facebook account??? i keept trying but it only 'deactivates' it.. helppp
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I guess that's as far as you can go. But that's what I did.I'm never going to sign back in anyway.[/color]
laugh.gif

My older bro has it, it's no big deal. we're cool and stuff, so there's nothin real special about it. if i had a sister tho then yeah i could seehow that'd sorta be weird lol

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

Yep, Myspace is trash now. I tried deleting my account but it won't let me, either way, haven't been on in about a year and a half. Deleted my Facebook 2 days ago. All of this online social networking *#@% is so wack.

You can only deactivate it because a lot of people like to delete theres then comeback. But if you don't want to ever go fb again deactivatingshould be enough.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by northparkblind

pics?
Might post a pic if this get to 3 pages.
bump

foreal foreal.
My older brother has my FB, its not weird at all.
I would easily get my little sisters FB or myspace in 3 years whenever she is old enough. She already knows every thing I doand I wouldn't hide anything from her anyway.

im friends with my bro and my sisters but i have privacy settings so they cant see my pics

pics?
bump
roll.gif
This dude.
roll.gif
, sike nah though
nerd.gif
...I have a younger brother and younger cousins on facebook...The comments aresometimes
eek.gif
but we were all there one point in our lives... so I justthink of it as a part of growing and learning...
grin.gif

pics?
bump
roll.gif
This dude.
roll.gif
, sike nah though
nerd.gif
...I have a younger brother and younger cousins on facebook...The comments are sometimes
eek.gif
but we were all there one point in our lives... so I just think of it as a part of growing and learning...
grin.gif

ohwell.gif
Yeah I guess I understand what what your saying.

Back
Top Bottom