SIBLINGS ON FACEBOOK AND MYSPACE

Originally Posted by kidposite

im friends with my bro and my sisters but i have privacy settings so they cant see my pics

laugh.gif
Only way I'll crank that feature if my nosey $+% momma had a fbpage.

Both my younger brothers are on FB. Doesn't really bother me.

I have cousins though that I kinda want to delete or put on ignore
laugh.gif

It's like their on-line persona is different from their real life one
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude. Try having an aunt on FB.

**$@ has me looking over my shoulder, metaphorically speaking, making sure people aint posting pics of me doing stuff.

i dont like my lil brother.. so i try not to pay him much mind. in life.. or on the internet.

he's one of those lames that type ******ed though.. and he deleted me off his myspace once he read my blog about him
laugh.gif

My sister is on facebook too...sucks but it's a part of life older brothers have to deal with
tired.gif

OP..THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
SET HER UP!
Create a fake profile with a cute guys picture..Request her and treat her like a jumpoff..Do all that "Can i hit" stuff, and see how far she'llgo
If she falls for the bait, set up a meetup time, then pop out the corner like "Gotcha" and embarass her infront of her parents..Thatll teach her alesson

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i dont like my lil brother.. so i try not to pay him much mind. in life.. or on the internet.

he's one of those lames that type ******ed though.. and he deleted me off his myspace once he read my blog about him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

SET HER UP!
Create a fake profile with a cute guys picture..Request her and treat her like a jumpoff..Do all that "Can i hit" stuff, and see how far she'll go
If she falls for the bait, set up a meetup time, then pop out the corner like "Gotcha" and embarass her infront of her parents..Thatll teach her a lesson
laugh.gif
No it won't.

That %*$% sounds stupid as hell.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

SET HER UP!
Create a fake profile with a cute guys picture..Request her and treat her like a jumpoff..Do all that "Can i hit" stuff, and see how far she'll go
If she falls for the bait, set up a meetup time, then pop out the corner like "Gotcha" and embarass her infront of her parents..Thatll teach her a lesson
LOL, this plan has so much potential...for FAILURE hahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think it's ok, as long as they are at least in highschool, and have enough common sense to avoid the predators.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

3 pages
nerd.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm relieved my sister stopped using Myspace. That %%#+% just not whats up for high school girls. Now I gotta worry about my younger sister in a coupleyears
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom