Sick of pimples!! How do i get clear skin?

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types
ir

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

cetaphil%20cleanser.jpg

This + the cetaphil lotion + water = pimples gone in a week. trust me.

I can vouch for the product myself.

african black soap
ir
can be rough on the skin.

I agree with lakersfan1! I ate healthy, drinking more water, an tried every face wash out there. Accutane worked magic for me

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Try African Black soap
chill...you'll end up lookin like charlamane da god (heard it darkens da skin)

Dont want anyone to confuse you for a brotha huh?

Thanks for telling us about it, automatic hell no even if it works.
laugh.gif

Do not want.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mazzo1

I agree with lakersfan1! I ate healthy, drinking more water, an tried every face wash out there. Accutane worked magic for me
Isn't it off the market now? Worked for a year with me then I think all the greasy food in college brought it back. Once it came back it was not severe as it once was which I am happy for. 

If you drink a lot of milk then stop it. Also try not to touch your face with your hands during the day.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

washing face and moisturizing.
drink water
less or no soda
less or no candy
keep hands clean especially when touching your face
drink water
THIS!!

as for face wash products ..its varies on your own personal skin so u might have to buy different brands to see what fits you..just through own personal experience.

OP this technique essentially cured the pimples on my face and it's really pretty simple.

Use a clean pillow case every night. I put clean t shirts over my pillows and keep them for two nights (one side for each night). Whatever works for you, it just has to be a new clean surface for your face every night.

I duno about you but I used to change my pillow cases once every two weeks, max. So my face was in contact with the dirt and oil from all the previous days for at least 7 hours every night. People normally just don't consider their pillows; but no matter how much you wash your face, when you use a pillow case that isn't 100% fresh you're pushing dirt, oil and dead cells back into your pores. So with this technique not only are you keep previous days' gunk off of your face, but the clean surface absorbs the gunk that is on your face. I'm not saying that everyone should change their pillow case for the sake of sanitation, just people who have to worry about pimples.

Follow this very strictly for a week and I bet you'll see results.

stress and not enough sleep are the main causes for my acne
and dairy products, especially milk, i try to limit my intake of it or else i'll breakout

Man when I was in middle school and high school I had pretty bad acne. Went to the dermatologist consistently... tried all types of gels and pills... and still had constant break-outs. My skin is almost always clear now.. all I use is Dove scent-free soap. I think if I changed my diet and cut out sodas, fried foods, etc I'd always be 100% clear but I can't do that lol.

Took accutane back in the day but stopped once my blood pressure got high. It worked like a champ and I haven't had hardly any pimples since

I took accurate and had amazining skin for 2 years and then it came back. Turns out it really only lasts long in heavier people. Doc said for skinnier people it'll wear off eventually.

Clinique is really good. Proactiv stopped workin' for me. Plus drinks lots of water, proper diet.

For myself, the Acne.org products and regimen worked out lovely. They are a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion. If you can't afford them, try the Cetaphil cleanser (I personally use the antibacterial bar) and lotion as mention earlier. Also, make sure to have a moisturizer with sunscreen!!

again, thanks for the advice guys
most of you are suggesting things like eating well, changing pillow sheets, drink more water but i don't think that's it though cause the pimples only pop up on my moustache area or chin.  the rest of my face has been crystal clear for about 2 years now.  the only thing i can think of is that i did use to touch my face and bite my fingernails quite often but ive stopped doing that for a few months now and they still pop up

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, For all skin types
ir

This + the cetaphil lotion + water = pimples gone in a week. trust me.

need to cop this

Originally Posted by qwerty330

again, thanks for the advice guys
most of you are suggesting things like eating well, changing pillow sheets, drink more water but i don't think that's it though cause the pimples only pop up on my moustache area or chin.  the rest of my face has been crystal clear for about 2 years now.  the only thing i can think of is that i did use to touch my face and bite my fingernails quite often but ive stopped doing that for a few months now and they still pop up

Take this after you facewash.
http://www.thayers.com/retail/images/medium/thayerspics/lavwh_MED.jpg[/img]
Thayer - Witch Hazel Toner Alcohol Free Lavender
ir

Black soap DOES NOT darken your skin. If anything it lightens it a little depending on the ingredients. I've been using it for years now and it hasn't darkened my skin at all, gives it a very healthy glow. I get complimented on my skin all the time

I was on accutane right before college and it worked on my face good but my back got worse because I didnt finish the cycle like I was supposed to due to the severe dryness side effect...
30t6p3b.gif

Wipe your face w/ alcohol then moisturize. Helps clear your pores of oils. Also exfoliate your skin....That and what everybody said about less soda and more water

Back
Top Bottom