Side Hustles Vol. 2013

This yr my mainjob brought in 83k, thats with half the yr working part time

I also invest into my girls ebay store where she brings in about 1000-2000 a month

She also does extreme couponing and sale our excess product to a swap meet lady

That brought in 800+ the first month, i dont take a penny from her but basically just have her on my payroll so she can have a stay at home job

So im also lookin to network and make some extra paper cuz there is never enough

I wanted to try the blog thing to make money off google ad sense for my gfs coupon tips and advice , bc she got followers on iG from the types of deals she pulls
I've done extreme couponing with Gatorade and Soda before. I was stocked for a few months during the summer. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Just don't have the time anymore to cut out all the coupons and look for the deals. 
might need to look into gatorade coupons even though i never see them. especially in the summer when they have them for 50 cents
sick.gif
The Gatorade coupons I got were from online, and then with my local stop and shop deals, I was getting them for about 15 cents each. I cleared the whole shelf. Crazy when people get all the stuff for free. 

Last edited:
keep hustlin cuz (not srs)

I teach lacrosse lessons to kids for 30 bucks an hour with some friends lol. Fun cause i love the sport and it grows the game. My old math teacher in HS tutored calculus 1 for 80 bucks an hour :nerd:

Photography. Learning from KSteezy. :D
I've done a few parties and weddings this past year. Made roughly 3k that I invested back into the business. The better I get the more I can charge. Trying to make some serious noise this year.

I also thrift for resell.

This yr my mainjob brought in 83k, thats with half the yr working part time

I also invest into my girls ebay store where she brings in about 1000-2000 a month

She also does extreme couponing and sale our excess product to a swap meet lady

That brought in 800+ the first month, i dont take a penny from her but basically just have her on my payroll so she can have a stay at home job

So im also lookin to network and make some extra paper cuz there is never enough

I wanted to try the blog thing to make money off google ad sense for my gfs coupon tips and advice , bc she got followers on iG from the types of deals she pulls
I've done extreme couponing with Gatorade and Soda before. I was stocked for a few months during the summer. :lol:  :pimp:

Just don't have the time anymore to cut out all the coupons and look for the deals. 

might need to look into gatorade coupons even though i never see them. especially in the summer when they have them for 50 cents :x
The Gatorade coupons I got were from online, and then with my local stop and shop deals, I was getting them for about 15 cents each. I cleared the whole shelf. Crazy when people get all the stuff for free. 

:x :x :x :x :x :x

I just graduated this December with a degree in finance and I'm looking for a full time positions, hopefully I'll never have to do these things again, but I'm willing to share a few ideas.

For the longest time, I'd know keywords on ebay to find some good deals on vintage sneakers. I don't want to give away too much but look for ppl selling in bulk. A lot folks on ebay don't know what they are selling so you might catch them listing team jordans paired with some vintage OGs for cheap. If you want dont want to do bulk, get creative and look up little/specific details that most sneakrheads don't think of and use it as a keyword on ebay and see what you get. GRs won't get you more than a few bucks for all the work.

Like Steezy said, photography is decent. I'm not even that good but I know a bunch of *******s that love good photos for their baby showers, bdays, parties, club appearances, etc. They are willing to pay anywhere from $100 - $250 and I only own a entry level DSLR with minimal accessories.

Find an accessories store that sell stuff like bracelets, necklaces and what not and get to know the owners. A lot of them don't have wholesale accounts. You can help them start one with local wholesalers that only deal with retailers to get them cheaper goods and on the side you can put in your own orders by just giving a reference number. They offer a lot of materials like beads and pieces that you can create accessories that are popular that you can sell online or to people you know. EG, I've sold plenty of "Chunky Bracelets" (over-sized cuban link imitation gold bracelets) this year for $50 a piece when it cost me roughly $3-$5 because I buy the material by the foot and trim it down.

Thrifting. A lot of people don't trust or feel comfortable shopping at thrift shops. Get your hands on some decent pieces and sell it as if you owned them. They feel more comfortable knowing who they got them from, whether they know you or not.

Textbooks. Most courses, regardless of instructor, uses the same book. Sell them to incoming students. Know your peers and professor, find out if the same book will be used the next semester and get a hold of your peers copy for cheap. You should be able to get a hold of school email addresses for a class roster pretty easily too, mass email them with a book you can supply. Get acquainted with RAs, they usually have a lot of ppl leaving books behind, break a deal. Better yet, if you're in college; become an RA. Get free housing, get some assistance in tuition and milk your residents. A lot of them leave behind their own furniture and electronics. Offload them to new residents.

For the really young cats (16-21); catering. You'll never know where you can go with it. I've worked anywhere from $25 to $80 an hour from branching out to private clients. I've been busy with internships and such but if you are willing to sacrifice holidays to bar tend or to serve dinner at certain homes you can easily make $400-$500 for a 5hr gig. I've also gotten internships in college just talking to my clients about my major.

And for the VERY willing; electronics. Get your hand on some hot items that are refurbished and find a way to return it to retailers for retail price and make a gain on the price difference. I'm warning you now, you better know what you're doing or it can get you in trouble. ONLY RETURN THEM TO BIG RETAILERS! they have the spare capital and no one really gets hurt. Really though, this isn't for everyone and you can get in trouble for it.

Don't hurt anyone in the process. Good luck!

^^ so is that like the classic pyramid scam?i find five people to subscribe,they find five people each etc?

yea but what kinda connect is gonna get you shoes way below retail?
answer= no one

Wrong. I'm in baltimore. Friend has sneaker boutique and gets shoes below retail if bought in bulk. 10 or more. Just gotta know da right people

I know the adobe suite and some html/css, where/how do you find freelance work?

You have to put yourself out there that you know how to do this stuff and do it well. I would start with friends and family and let them know you're into this stuff and show them examples of your work. If you're a student and are taking classes this shouldn't be too hard, but if not do graphics work for fun. The point is to produce good stuff that you can show people. Then word of mouth gets around and it'll be only a matter of time before someone knows someone who needs something done. It can be like a chicken and egg situation at first, but previous jobs feed into new ones. Once you get going you can set up your own portfolio website with your examples so you can put yourself out there on a larger scale. You have to put in work when it comes to networking and letting the world know you can make things happen.

You also need to show you can make what your clients want and most of them don't care for pretentious design and fancy animations and flash stuff. You should also set up your own domain hosting so you can have the ability to set up their domain address and site storage immediately. Also, DO NOT lowball yourself and make sure you set up payment and service terms in writing.

If you want a side hustle go buy pro club plain t shirts and sell them out the trunk of your car.   lol everyone always needs fresh white t's    Or you can jump on the snap back band wagon and order a bunch of old school snap backs off them liquidation websites for the low and flip them for just under what they go for in stores.   lol   You will make a few 1,000 extra every year once you get started. 

yess the snapbacks, me and my friends used to go around thrift shops copping snapbacks for 20 cents to like a dollar and reselling em to hypebeasts at school and on craigslist for 15-25

Back
Top Bottom