side hustles?

Joined Feb 8, 2014
id like to hear what you are doing besides ur day job..do u have a part time job? work OT? FBA??? Turned a hobby into making money? Consulting? Tutor? ESL? Lol

Last edited:
Joined May 27, 2004
I work part time at Champs, usually there a couple times a week so you could basically say I'm just there for the discount

Joined Jul 27, 2013
Besides selling old art I don't feel like hoarding anymore, sports gambling and playing gigs with friends that need guitarist and whatnot. No real productive ones or at least consistent

Joined Feb 8, 2014
I had a Flight Club account for about 8 years..I do pay attention to most sneaker releases..and if I see an opportunity to make a profit, I will take it

cjfuego

formerly clintwestwood
Joined Sep 21, 2013
consulting for artists, mostly music contracts. charge a flat rate as opposed to huge law firms.

Joined Jul 27, 2013
what type of art did u collect?
Art I made, old graffiti pieces and what not. Like making things but not really into selling, I just sell when I don't feel like something is sensible to keep anymore. Besides, getting rid of old stuff just inspires to create new things

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now