side hustles?

image.png
Cleaning company eh?

Uber. Easy money. 5-700 a weekend. Than my regular job during the week.

It's not easy but I love it. Still go to the gym Mon-Sat since I don't drive during the week AT ALL.

Have saved so much that I'm getting into real estate. Doubt I'll ever stop driving. I just wanna get some passive incomes and I'll be good.

i work OT at my job... and sometimes i sell my sneakers... i dont like owning too many pairs so everytime i buy a pair i try to get rid of 1 out my collection

I need to get into a side hustle and start throwing some serious flow into my retirement. Seems as the years pass by, everything is just getting wild expensive. I plan to retire at 60. That's a little less than 30 yrs away. I definitely don't want to end up working longer than I have to because I can't afford to retire.

It's not easy but I love it. Still go to the gym Mon-Sat since I don't drive during the week AT ALL.

Have saved so much that I'm getting into real estate. Doubt I'll ever stop driving. I just wanna get some passive incomes and I'll be good.

How many rides is that ?

After paying taxes on the 1099 at the end of year and maintenance and gas, do you still come out ahead by a lot with Uber? Was always interested in Uber/Lyft, but wasn't sure about owing the self employment taxes, gas, etc would be worth it in the end? I know you can write off mileage, however.

Had a friend who did one of those app delivery services, he got paid good upfront cause it wasn't taxed yet. But at the end of the year his tax bill was a lot and he obviously didn't budget what he earned to prepare for the tax bill.

Claimed mileage. I got 1k back in taxes. Not sure if I would've received more. But to make 1k extra keeps me satisfied. That's because I have a full time job btw.

Last edited:
There's no subscription or overheads with merch right?

You just get paid per unit sold??

For the Merch by Amazon platform, once you are approved there is zero cost. You dont pay Amazon anything.

You get paid for every unit sold.

You set the price too, so profit is above and beyond the baseline cost to Amazon.

I pay $7.99/month for Merch Informer but its not necessary. Sidenote - its now $19.99/month but I have a small discount code for those interested.

Also, I didnt have any design software so that will be a cost, I also outsource all of my design work for the time being so there's cost associated with that. But thats it.

Creating your own designs and uploading onto the platform cost nothing.

where's all the uber/lyft drivers

Uber driver here. Cause of Irma, I doubt I'll be able to drive this weekend but we'll see.

I finally got accepted by Merch by Amazon. For those who do that, whats the best software to make designs? :nerd:

Planning to invest in real estate after I buy a house to live in for myself. I have 1 rental property in the Bay Area but I'm looking to invest in the Midwest. Most likely Indy since my wife's cousin is a REA out there.

For the Merch by Amazon platform, once you are approved there is zero cost. You dont pay Amazon anything.

You get paid for every unit sold.

You set the price too, so profit is above and beyond the baseline cost to Amazon.

I pay $7.99/month for Merch Informer but its not necessary. Sidenote - its now $19.99/month but I have a small discount code for those interested.

Also, I didnt have any design software so that will be a cost, I also outsource all of my design work for the time being so there's cost associated with that. But thats it.

Creating your own designs and uploading onto the platform cost nothing.

Thank you sir.

I think this maybe a good look for me.

sounds lucrative..

It's really not that great but we bought at a really good time(2012) and it has more than doubled in value. We bought the house to live in but ended up having to move. We were able to do a sizable cash out refi with mortgage still being less than what we're getting in rent. I have to move again but I'm hoping that after selling the house I'm in now and buying the new one, I will have 30-50k to invest

I hit up my local tow yard for auctioned cars. Sometimes I find decent cars and sell them for twice or triple the amount. But it really depends on what they have.

Attachments

• IMG_0622.JPG
    IMG_0622.JPG
    349.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom