Sidekick LX or 10/13 Pack????

man ive been back and forth all day.... anybody got thoughts either way. Any CONS to the LX?
ohwell.gif

i have the LX. i dont like that the buttons dont stick out as much

and it doesnt play video, but besides those two things, i love it

so get the LX

AIM and texting + the keyboard is on point for the LX. However, the camera is less than mediocre, the internet is kinda slow and bunched up, when you play themp3 in a public place, even when you turn the volume up all the way, you can barely hear it, you gotta pay $4.99 to download an alarm clock (what thehell...???), and as mentioned above, there is no video. However, when you plug in the USB, you will see a folder called "video" + after checking outhowardforums, there is speculation that there might actually be an update for the LX with video and maybe even YOUTUBE. I heard the Slide is better than theLX, though, which is one of the few reasons why I kinda wanna pick one up too. More memory, MUCH better camera, louder speakers for when you're using theMP3, and better price. Only downside for the Slide is it doesn't flip and it has a smaller screen. Other than that, you should consider looking into theSlide, too. With that said, I still love my LX.

I have the LX.Ttexting, AIM, yahoo is all good, but here are some cons for me:

-Find myself accidentally pressing the power button (anyone get that too?)
-Mp3 player volume is too low
-Speaker volume too low

i'd go with the 10/13 pack since the sidekick lx will always be around.

whereas with the 10/13 pack, it's sort of a gamble.
grin.gif

i dont see the price of the 10/13 pack going down on price. The Lx is gonna be around for a while and as of all electronics the price will go down

Word FRESH wants to blow up all available sks in the US.

I'm right behind you fam
laugh.gif
.....when I copped that joint and had it for 3 days...I swear I heard t-mo and danger silently laughing @ how they can put anew case on a phone...change no features...and charge 399.99
laugh.gif
so I took it back and got my cizzzashh.

I've had all the sk's and I copped the slide and they recalled it cuz it wuz shuttin off by itself. They sent me a LX for the price of a slide ($100diff) which I can't complain about. Im thinkin bout coppin the package and makin them both Christmas/New Yr gifts to myself...the LX will let u get on herefine and all that good stuff so if I were u id try 2 cop both but if I had to make a choice id cop THE KICKS!

Shoes (if you can get them for retail) because you can always get the phone later

think about long-term. 5 years from now, "what the hell is an LX? you still using that garbage?"

or

"damn! i wish i was you!"

I was gonn post the same exact thing I can get the Package for 260 or and LX for 275 w. no contract. Idk what to do?

I'm starting to think I'm goin' into the college life pretty soon, I already have a lot of shoes. I don't think I will be needing shoes laterin life. The LX will probably be the best thing for me now. Since I can mess with my Insurance and make a quick 200 with it. I think I am going to go with theLX just 'cause..

Back
Top Bottom