*Sigh* Yup a girl problem thread

You already know what you have to do.

I thought you were wonderful in The Last King of Scotland, by the way.

Damb. When you declined her offer, she most likely thought you weren't interested anymore and decided to settle for less...You shouldn't have went off on her though, because you just displayed your true feelings for her when it was too late. And you wouldn't want to marry a female who could possibly do the same thing she was doing to her BF, to you also.

Originally Posted by Club 27

You already know what you have to do.

I thought you were wonderful in The Last King of Scotland, by the way.

Of all the time Ive been on here, Ive never seen you post anything helpful unless it was about ufc or gay rights

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

mbr5ag.gif

lol!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tight spot you in man
bashin anyone on fb aint really the way to go..
you had a whole lotta chances and time
nothing you can do but not really any1 elses fault either.. gotta live and learn i gess

Originally Posted by KingPiff

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

you used to post on uptowns didnt you? look familiar....

Nah. A few of the homie's around here did like Tris10
wheres dethwish and his penciled in eyebrows
jones is still around, trying to be a rapper.. friends with him on FB lol...

Im def not gonna do the fb thing. Itd be very childish but dont thoughts of revenge cross everyones minds in these situations?

Invite her over to talk but butter your stairs first (you look like you own plenty of butter)

Originally Posted by do work son

she's got a kid on the way by another dude, easy pass

Dude has 9 yrs with this girl in and out. Not an easy pass even though the question wasnt if he should hit. History like that with someone is never easy to let go of its not some random bopper.

She a pretty girl OP but time will bring someone new into your life.

Damn.. Shortie is iiight.. I think I wouldve blessed that 9years and beyond. Take it as L.. resume smashing once the kid arrives

mbr5ag.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on the real... you dodged a bullet, my g.

she was going back and forth between you and ol' buddy. means she woulda done it to you.

she's pregnant, and tellin you all the biz about HIM after they jump hams?

alien.gif
alien.gif

fams.... you a young dude. you aint got no time clock. learn from this, and meet that special lady.

yeah, she's gonna hold a place in your heart. some of them have that effect.

but if you learn, live, and keep it pushin, things will work out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cute girl & a lot of history but you need to handle that privately, not on facebook or anything.

Originally Posted by ricky409

mbr5ag.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on the real... you dodged a bullet, my g.

she was going back and forth between you and ol' buddy. means she woulda done it to you.

she's pregnant, and tellin you all the biz about HIM after they jump hams?

alien.gif
alien.gif

fams.... you a young dude. you aint got no time clock. learn from this, and meet that special lady.

yeah, she's gonna hold a place in your heart. some of them have that effect.

but if you learn, live, and keep it pushin, things will work out.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. I know I'll eventually be ok. I just wissh I didnt invest so much time

How can you be mad at her? I don't think she did anything wrong, she was trying to be with you but you wanted to @!!! others girls...so she finds a new guy and gets pregnant and now you're upset?

I mean it's too late to do anything now, she's starting a family with someone else now. You need to accept that and move on and starting drama on his facebook.....for what? The guy didn't do anything wrong here so you'll just end up looking like the bitter ex

eta- i'm not trying to come off hostile, i'm just not understanding your side of the story
laugh.gif

I know that I was wrong and things are my fault. I was never gonna do the fb thing I was just saying it crossed my mind. Im hurt by the situation and im just venting is all

I know you must care about her being that you were with her for 9 years. There's nothing that you can really do but let the whole thing play out. Maybe you guys will get together back later or you might just find someone else who is the right person for you. You can't sit around and be bitter and angry at her though...live your life and everything will work itself out.

I'm sorry that you're hurting right now. 
ohwell.gif

Said that boy look like Forest Whitaker lol....but unless you tryna play step-pops, let her go. 9 yrs is a long @@+ time, but its plenty more where she came from

Said that boy look like Forest Whitaker lol....but unless you tryna play step-pops, let her go. 9 yrs is a long %%* time, but its plenty more where she came from

9 years 
ohwell.gif
 wish you the best bro, when a kid is involved you gotta let go. She probably did it out of spite, don't want no weak minded chick on my squad.

One of the hardest things about this is, I decided to take a hiatus on drinking for the month of august. Cant even dive into a bottle lol

Back
Top Bottom