Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Sorry if this has been asked, but as a quickstrike release, are these ONLY at "quickstrike accounts", or would places that got the XX3 allstars andJordan countdown packages be likely to get these as well?

Thanks!

AJFlint13, we placed "call to backorder" on that page to take down names, phone numbers, and sizes. We are waiting to hear back from our rep to seewhat is available. If we have a list of sizes, we can buy the inventory that we want (if it's available) and additional shoes to take care of the peoplethat have already called. I just don't know if there's anything left in Nike's inventory. I hope to know something more tomorrow.

You're welcome everyone. I've recently heard something about East Coast Exclusive, but that could be just a rumor.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

AJFlint13, we placed "call to backorder" on that page to take down names, phone numbers, and sizes. We are waiting to hear back from our rep to see what is available. If we have a list of sizes, we can buy the inventory that we want (if it's available) and additional shoes to take care of the people that have already called. I just don't know if there's anything left in Nike's inventory. I hope to know something more tomorrow.
I understand, thanks!

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

You're welcome everyone. I've recently heard something about East Coast Exclusive, but that could be just a rumor.

I wouldnt doubt that at all

my place said they'll be getting in a "FEW" shipments of them, so i can wait a week or so n go in n pick mine up retail. told my boy to hold a10.5 for me, yessssssir

same thing as the pennys i suppose, they were allegedly limited but my local spots got 3-4 shipments of em in, one shipment twice a week for 2 weeks, they hadmultiple FSR, so im guessing its gonna be like that with these

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Yezzir...Just copped from Packers in Jersey City a little while ago...170 out the door...no tax in NJ is great...
Some pics in here already, but ill probably post mine later anyway
Some good ones please....

DO A comparison with the 05s...someone please...take good pics like the ones you see kixandthe city do for their detailed views..

^ Cosign someone that has both 06 and 08 pair do a comparison pic because someone said that the 06 pair has a more metallic look.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I remember when those came out a few years ago i wasnt too much into them, and now that they're coming out again, I'm still not interested.
and...........

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I personally think these are really dope, and i didnt get a chance to get them last time they came out....Im waitin on a local spot near my crib in jersey to get their shipment in (should be any day now)...

Where's dude who swore up and down that they were scrapped?...Not tryna be a jerk myself, but I remember him really pushin that these were cancelled...

AJFlint13
I told him and others they were coming on pg9 and he went on a 3 page tirage screaming hoax and calling people liars.

Just for fun.....I got my pair coming x 2, CDP, 23s, infareds...damn...maybe them oly 6s.....who knows...expensive month for the collector

IM COPPIN THESE FOAMS!!!!!!
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I really want these but with the 6/17 pack I'll have to get these later.
WHAT????? lol wait til later and ur paying flightclub prices........cop them now js later.... u have a bigger window with those...too many die hardfoam collectors..

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Eventhough these have leather, and I have the 05's. These will be bought on sight, with no hesitation...

oh yeah... AND they have leather instead of suede
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sneaks4Life

My spot will have em on Monday for retail in NYC

www.west147.com

why wait untill Monday when a-life in nyc has them now for $170.00

tell My boy Dice and Jessie I sent you

212-375-8128

Good lookin out 160.......called today at like 11:30 that dude Dice told me they had mad sizes, even asked me if I wanted him to hold me and my cuzins pairdown till I got there. I left work at like 12, went down there and got both pair with no prob...... Now I'm sitting in the crib for the rest of the dayand playin Grand Theft Auto 4 until my hearts content.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sneaks4Life

My spot will have em on Monday for retail in NYC

www.west147.com

why wait untill Monday when a-life in nyc has them now for $170.00

tell My boy Dice and Jessie I sent you

212-375-8128

Good lookin out 160.......called today at like 11:30 that dude Dice told me they had mad sizes, even asked me if I wanted him to hold me and my cuzins pair down till I got there. I left work at like 12, went down there and got both pair with no prob...... Now I'm sitting in the crib for the rest of the day and playin Grand Theft Auto 4 until my hearts content.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah dice and jessie are my peoples they always look out for me.
and people say i dont look out on niketalk (the truth is I really dont)

That could be true, I wouldn't be surprised at all. The odds of down south (AL, GA, FL) getting these are very slim.

Now if Nike pulls this "East Coast Exclusive" stunt with the Eggplants, I'll be pissed.

Originally Posted by dbff

That could be true, I wouldn't be surprised at all. The odds of down south (AL, GA, FL) getting these are very slim.

Now if Nike pulls this "East Coast Exclusive" stunt with the Eggplants, I'll be pissed.

well the flightposites didnt hit houston i was searching and searching then i finally gave up.
guess ill have to order online for the golds,eggplants, and silvers

still deciding about these though.

Back
Top Bottom