Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Trying to decide between these and the silver Flights

If you can only have one, take the Flightposites, trust me they're ridiculously fire.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Nike, just let all the foams and flights be east coast exclusives.
happy.gif
tongue.gif

grin.gif

That's not what I want to hear.
laugh.gif

But seriously, you guys onthe east coast (especially in the DMV) are really lucky, getting every posite release. In AL, we didn't even get the black Flightposites.

yea jus copped my like an hour ago for $180 at cinderellas in baltimore on park heights and belvedere and sportsmart is supposed to be getiin them either today or tommorow. i aint even goin lie i was doubting NTinfomaniac for a minute but he definitely came thru

I grabbed mine from Sportsmart earlier today, they wanted $190 for them though...

There is more room than the last retros and the previous Foams released earlier this year...

No true cosmetic difference in these and the '05 retros...
(I'll try to post pics as soon as I find batteries for my camera lol)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Sneaks4Life

My spot will have em on Monday for retail in NYC

www.west147.com

why wait untill Monday when a-life in nyc has them now for $170.00

tell My boy Dice and Jessie I sent you

212-375-8128

Good lookin out 160.......called today at like 11:30 that dude Dice told me they had mad sizes, even asked me if I wanted him to hold me and my cuzins pair down till I got there. I left work at like 12, went down there and got both pair with no prob...... Now I'm sitting in the crib for the rest of the day and playin Grand Theft Auto 4 until my hearts content.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah dice and jessie are my peoples they always look out for me.
and people say i dont look out on niketalk (the truth is I really dont)
laugh.gif

Where In Maryland Are these available besides B More??? No where In D.C.??? No where Near Iverson Mall???

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

yea jus copped my like an hour ago for $180 at cinderellas in baltimore on park heights and belvedere and sportsmart is supposed to be getiin them either today or tommorow. i aint even goin lie i was doubting NTinfomaniac for a minute but he definitely came thru

I grabbed mine from Sportsmart earlier today, they wanted $190 for them though...

sportsmart always trying to get over!
laugh.gif
im suprised u didntcopp from cinderellas since u live ova west up da heights

Originally Posted by stuntin07

Where In Maryland Are these available besides B More??? No where In D.C.??? No where Near Iverson Mall???

same here..

i need theses in my life
smh.gif

DTLR said this weeks end so check with them tomorrow iverson mall should get theres also my girl at PG plaza told me this

Got around to snappin a few pics of the my pair I picked up yesterday...Shoes are great, pics are ehh (couple w/ flash, couple w/o)...If somebody wants apic of somethin specific lmk...

So I guess they're not hitting the West coast then huh?

Damn shame, same *%!@ happened last time

I'm still on the fence with these. I'm leaning towards passing because of the leather on the upper. I'll prolly cop the silver flightpositesinstead.

never paid THAT much attention to the original silver pros, but i got to think that leather over suede has to be a BIG difference

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

never paid THAT much attention to the original silver pros, but i got to think that leather over suede has to be a BIG difference

Leather kills it for me too......so does the black soles....the leather gives it a cheap look IMO

patience my boy! these will hit the DMV very soon. if not this weekend, next week for sure.

and yall cryin about the leather upper, give me a break. these shoes are hot, yall bammas complain about everything. smh

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

silver flights will be > these. trust

That is the truth, Thats my most anticipated shoe for this year, screw the packages. And gold flights next month woohoo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Dudes actin like the silver ones that preceded these didn't have leather on the top

didnt the preceding ones have nubuck/suede upper?

Originally Posted by Chrisqo

same here..

i need theses in my life
smh.gif
Major has them and a spot n Silver Spring

Back
Top Bottom