Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by drznumba1

so are they quickstrikes? Are they east coast exclusives? I don't want to buy knowing everyone else is going to have them. imade that mistake with the godzillas.
How is buying the Godzillas ever a mistake?
grin.gif

so are they quickstrikes? Are they east coast exclusives? I don't want to buy knowing everyone else is going to have them. imade that mistake with the godzillas.

SMH

you made the mistake of deciding whether or not to buy a shoe based on if other people have it
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Statements like this irk the hell outta me. Buy shoes because you like them and stop worrying about whether or not other peoplehave them.
Anyway....

Anyone know where I can get a sz. 14 of these online?

DMV peoples.... Athletes Foot at Wheaton Mall has em. 20 bucks over retail though. Dude said they had one pair in each size, but i got 10.5 so you outta luckwith that size.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm still on the fence with these. I'm leaning towards passing because of the leather on the upper. I'll prolly cop the silver flightposites instead.
^I'm officially off the fence. Saw them in the store today and had to cop on the spot. Leather or not, these joints are fire...
pimp.gif

All the pics in this thread simply don't do them justice. I don't know about you guys, but I had to go a half size up (possibly b/c I haven'tclipped my toenails in like 2 months
laugh.gif
). When it comes to foams, itsbetter to be safe than sorry b/c these joints have no give whatsoever.

Originally Posted by mitody123

has anyone seen these in chicago?
P&J on Howard in Rogers Park (right by the train station) has a full-size run. Its the only spot in Chicago that I know of that has gotten all thefoam releases in the past 2 years.

Oh, and they only charged me $150.00
smokin.gif

I guess these must be a east coast exclusive cuz not a single store in Houston has em.... that's kinda weird but im hoping PG will get em in sometime nextweek!

Copped today from Basic Footwear in the bronx...$200 but I got extra cash so "f" it...very pleased with the quality

mad.gif
toine2983 wrote:

indifferent.gif

Statements like this irk the hell outta me. Buy shoes because you like them and stop worrying about whether or not other people have them.
Anyway....

Anyone know where I can get a sz. 14 of these online?

SNEAKERTIQUE on ebay
190 Shipped
Got mine in literally 36 hours....I was amazed at the ground shipping....I was not home to sign so I KNOW must wait untill tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Copped today from Basic Footwear in the bronx...$200 but I got extra cash so "f" it...very pleased with the quality

Basics Footwear is shady i called on the date they got their shipment they tell me they don't have em right after my boy just copped, i called 2minutes later same guy says they had FSR.

they released out here in cali several days ago. the same store that got all the other colors. they're dope, but i never get my size!!!

Funny, when the dmp's came out I didn't get them and ended up finding these in transit active later that day...same thing a few years later
laugh.gif

Copped my from shoe gallery down georgetown, D.C. $158 plus he threw in some socks and some crease removers for free. I also had to pass up on the countdownpackage ad bad as i wanted them i only wanted the carmines. But next month is a whole nother story

Still have the previous release and will add these to the Foam Family next week.

My pair fit and looked real nice too.

Back
Top Bottom