Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

The style number? Sure...it was easily obtained through pickyourshoes.com.
...Fyi...theyre really good for that, if you need a style # check them out you can prob. get it there...

Anyway... # 624041-002...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

...Fyi...theyre really good for that, if you need a style # check them out you can prob. get it there...

Not to burst anyone's bubble but usually when Nike re-releases a sneaker they often change the product number and/or color code so I really doubtthat it's the same as when they last were released. also my people i've contacted told me that such style number/color code is not being re-used and isnot for the one's "supossedly" still releasing in May.

Retro, Im not doubting any of what you said...it may be true...jus sayin that.........

I hit up one of the local shop owners round my way that I scoop stuff from on the regular...I asked him, you gettin those silver foam pros in may?...He askedif I knew the style #...Based off of the post that dude made that started this thread, I gave the shop owner the # from the last silver foam pros...
.He found the # on what I guess was his release sheet or w/e and said yea that theyre a QS in may...

Just stating what went down on my side...

These foams better be $170. It would be some major BS if they come out a few years later with a $30 markup.

But I'm not saying a markup would deter me this time. Two pairs EASY, and I rarely do that.

So theyre gonna have the swoosh on the side? I missed out on them the first time, i want to try and get them this time

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Damn good looks blackred

and uknowho, I'm pretty sure all Foam pros retail for 170. could be wrong on this though.

In the ISS release thread they have them priced at $200. Thats where i got the info from. But $170 should be the price for Foam pros like you said. But unever know with Nike.

save your money for the reds from back in the days...theyll come around now and then DS condition.....these new ones will be a waste for 200, just like
those flightposites I bought...stupid pick up....not worth a darn man..all black.>>!
I just bought em bc i never had a pair...

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Not to burst anyone's bubble but usually when Nike re-releases a sneaker they often change the product number and/or color code so I really doubt that it's the same as when they last were released. also my people i've contacted told me that such style number/color code is not being re-used and is not for the one's "supossedly" still releasing in May.

xretroxkickzx is right.....style # will be different on these....if anybody has the new style # letme know.

If true, does anyone have an idea as to why theres a corresponding style # with the old silver foam pro style # for a shoe to be released this month?...Notbein a jerk or anything, Im asking out of curiousity...

If true, does anyone have an idea as to why theres a corresponding style # with the old silver foam pro style # for a shoe to be released this month?...Not bein a jerk or anything, Im asking out of curiousity...

well the neon 95s that recently released on nike.com had the same style number as the ones that released a few years ago.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

So theyre gonna have the swoosh on the side? I missed out on them the first time, i want to try and get them this time

yes, penny foams are the foams without the swoosh

ill be waiting patiently for them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

^I got the info in an email from someone @ Nike. Unless there's a mistake these should be releasing with the same style # as before (which I don't think has been done before).
This is one of the 1st posts in this thread.

Someone enter the style # from the other retroes in the computer

Back
Top Bottom