Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Anyone else think these will hit the outlets? I like them but don't want to spend more than $100 on them.

just got mine for 5 bucks over retail on ebay... I had a bidding war with sum dudes but I came out da winner!!!! so 174.99 shipped is pretty good!!!!

Originally Posted by mitody123

Anyone else think these will hit the outlets? I like them but don't want to spend more than $100 on them.

grin.gif
They haven't even hit all retail spots yet. Little early tocall it. Plus cactus and black/red go under retail, but not under $100

Originally Posted by mitody123

It might depend on where you live, but I have yet to see Foam's hit an outlet

Spotted these at Dr. Jays in the Fulton Mall today, looks like these are starting to hit more shops. I thought they were QS though, I'am confused.

anyone in the DC/Va/Md area seen these in a size 15? were these made in a size 15? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by BeeGee171

Spotted these at Dr. Jays in the Fulton Mall today, looks like these are starting to hit more shops. I thought they were QS though, I'am confused.

dudes always say "oh these are QS go and get them now or you'll regret it" the same thing happened with blue penny foams...cats were maadhype first couple of weeks and then they popped up at V.I.M's all over the city.

We just received em' at Expressions. Everyone thinks they're atrocious but I think they're pretty damn nice.

Yea some girl told me they look like space shoes. She told me to "leave them on the moon next you come back Mr astronaut." I dont care cus I alwayswanted these back in the day and they hot!

Originally Posted by ogc163

Originally Posted by BeeGee171

dudes always say "oh these are QS go and get them now or you'll regret it" the same thing happened with blue penny foams...cats were maad hype first couple of weeks and then they popped up at V.I.M's all over the city.

lol...the arabs on fulton mall will then buy them ...then sell them for double the price.....im ashamed man...u been downtown...u should knowthis....
roll.gif

as far as v.i.m's andstuff...they only get like 2 pair each size.....and in any dr jays they WONT survive the weekend son... u should know that too

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Yea some girl told me they look like space shoes. She told me to "leave them on the moon next you come back Mr astronaut." I dont care cus I always wanted these back in the day and they hot!

I hate when people say that shh dont pay no mind to my kicks sometimes we dont want to wear jordans every single day and plus foamposite are sick
smile.gif

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

does anyone know if they made these in a 7.5?....if so, where?.....i went to sneakerhead.com, but they start at an 8, and they're backordered......i can't seem to find these anywhere online....any help from a fellow NT'er would be much appreciated....
my boy's been beasting for a 7.5 also but i told him he's probably gonna have to get that 8. i don't think they were made lower than 8.

just got mines n the mail from sneakerhead they fit pretty well but the foam is slightly softer than my penny foams i think or it may just b becasue the shoeswere hot duee to the heat outside an on the delivery truck

copped em in g-town like 2 weeks ago but could never post because my account wasn't activated yet.

Back
Top Bottom