Silver to $250 an oz...

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

$36 right now, supposed to level out at $34 sometime this week

pimp.gif

$30 and Lower would be very nice..just waiting for the right time to stock up on the Scottsdale Stackers.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

$36 right now, supposed to level out at $34 sometime this week

pimp.gif

$30 and Lower would be very nice..just waiting for the right time to stock up on the Scottsdale Stackers.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I have been following the symbol SLV in my Scottrade act. its currently at 40.58 a share.. is this a good gauge of what 1 oz would cost or is there a better way to monitor the price? thanks
i also monitor SLV in my brokerage account, i think its a somewhat good guage
I was looking into it yesterday and almost pulled the trigger around 40.XX. Glad I held off. Thinking about getting in tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I have been following the symbol SLV in my Scottrade act. its currently at 40.58 a share.. is this a good gauge of what 1 oz would cost or is there a better way to monitor the price? thanks
i also monitor SLV in my brokerage account, i think its a somewhat good guage
I was looking into it yesterday and almost pulled the trigger around 40.XX. Glad I held off. Thinking about getting in tomorrow.

Man I need to get in on this. I just picked up a pt job so I'm def gon start investin in precious metals

Man I need to get in on this. I just picked up a pt job so I'm def gon start investin in precious metals

so why are you guys happy its going so down? i expected a little but almost 15$ in a week is bad

i read that its a good time to buy bank of america stock instead of silver...boa is 12$ and silver was almost 50 and before boa was 50 and silver was 12

so why are you guys happy its going so down? i expected a little but almost 15$ in a week is bad

i read that its a good time to buy bank of america stock instead of silver...boa is 12$ and silver was almost 50 and before boa was 50 and silver was 12

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Only buy BAC if you're looking to hold long-term.

Only buy BAC if you're looking to hold long-term.

The pullback is neccesary ... Too many traders hopped on at the same time. ETFs are calling the shots... JP Morgan would've been crippled if they didn't cover their shorts.... 50 dollar silver will be back by mid summer... Good time to load up . The dollar can only rebound so far, it's increase had nothing to do with the volatile movement these past few weeks. It's all profit taking and speculation... I'd say 28 is the resistance level short term. I bought a little a 40 an oz so I lost a lil bit , thank god for my gold stash or I'd be dropping bricks in the toilet right now...

Most of my stash is < 20 dollar silver

The pullback is neccesary ... Too many traders hopped on at the same time. ETFs are calling the shots... JP Morgan would've been crippled if they didn't cover their shorts.... 50 dollar silver will be back by mid summer... Good time to load up . The dollar can only rebound so far, it's increase had nothing to do with the volatile movement these past few weeks. It's all profit taking and speculation... I'd say 28 is the resistance level short term. I bought a little a 40 an oz so I lost a lil bit , thank god for my gold stash or I'd be dropping bricks in the toilet right now...

Most of my stash is < 20 dollar silver

the supply of silver is dropping at the same time the price of silver is dropping. does that makes sense? supply and demand tells me that when supply goes down, prices go up. heh its all those bankers and govt manipulating the price of silver down anyways. good for them. they buying me time to get more

the supply of silver is dropping at the same time the price of silver is dropping. does that makes sense? supply and demand tells me that when supply goes down, prices go up. heh its all those bankers and govt manipulating the price of silver down anyways. good for them. they buying me time to get more

The more it goes down the better it'll be for some of us to buy and hold on too.

BofA stock is down which like you said its a good time to go buy

The more it goes down the better it'll be for some of us to buy and hold on too.

BofA stock is down which like you said its a good time to go buy

Back
Top Bottom