Simple question, Who do you think is better Big K.R.I.T. or drake?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

i gotta be the only one on this board that think KRIT sucks....Drizzy by a landslide
Ehh....a few months back my roomate popped this dude's mixtape in my car (Return of 4Eva) and I let it spin all the way through a few times, and I caught myself trying to like it more than I actually was. He has a few standout tracks, but that #+%+ is boring as hell if you're just riding around. I can see that he's talented and a good hip-hop artist, but I can only get down with listening to him once in a while. You likely live a very boring lifestyle if that's your favorite cup of tea.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

man sit all the way the #$%# down!

what are u like 18, 19?  hell u come from with that generalization

"if Drake is ur favorite cup of tea u likely lead an effeminate lifestyle" 
grin.gif

A. I'm 21.
B. When did I say anything about Drake or the people that listen to him?

C. You're obviously insecure that you may live a very boring life.

D. I said he's a good hip-hop artist, just can't rock with him like that. What more do you want me to say about him?

E. This is a stupid %%% comparison to begin with. Two completely different styles of music.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I gave KRIT a listen but I'm not really into his +*@@ that much. As far as Drizzy goes, y'all must've never heard him pre-mainstream if you think he's not as tight lyrically as KRIT. If I am to compare Comeback Season or So Far Gone to KRIT Wuz Here, I'd give it to Drake. Just my preference though.

His pre-mainstream stuff definitely has better content, but his monotone yelling flow on there is still as glaring as it is today. When I listen to Drake's stuff, it just seems way
too repetitive, and honestly, he sounds so forced on the mic, like he really doesn't wanna rap. I don't really care about a rapper's personal life if they are "really doing what 
they rap about" (doesn't really apply to Drake or KRIT's music though), but I just don't get a sense of conviction or believability when Drake raps. Tryin to choose my words
carefully here, cause it seems like dudes get very sensitive on NT, to the point where I feel like I'm responding to something on yahoo or youtube.

(@ ricky406, Kings Remembered In Time)

Ehh....a few months back my roomate popped this dude's mixtape in my car (Return of 4Eva) and I let it spin all the way through a few times, and I caught myself trying to like it more than I actually was. He has a few standout tracks, but that #+%+ is boring as hell if you're just riding around. I can see that he's talented and a good hip-hop artist, but I can only get down with listening to him once in a while. You likely live a very boring lifestyle if that's your favorite cup of tea.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

man sit all the way the #$%# down!

what are u like 18, 19?  hell u come from with that generalization

"if Drake is ur favorite cup of tea u likely lead an effeminate lifestyle" 
grin.gif

A. I'm 21.
B. When did I say anything about Drake or the people that listen to him?

C. You're obviously insecure that you may live a very boring life.

D. I said he's a good hip-hop artist, just can't rock with him like that. What more do you want me to say about him?

E. This is a stupid %%% comparison to begin with. Two completely different styles of music.
tired.gif

u said he didnt make music u can ride around to...a artist directly influenced by the southern ogs, ball & g, bun & pimp, kast, face mob...doesnt make music u can ride around to? Before trap music what u think ppl was riding around to?

my drake comment was directed toward your absurd generalization that KRIT fans lead a boring lifestyle. I found it stupid and immature. sorta like stating Drake fans live effeminate lives...

Not insecure about anything...and all this thread is about is preference and opinion. U tryin to rationalize why somebody is a fan of ole boy with that was lame to me.

u said he didnt make music u can ride around to...a artist directly influenced by the southern ogs, ball & g, bun & pimp, kast, face mob...doesnt make music u can ride around to? Before trap music what u think ppl was riding around to?
East: Mobb Deep, Boot Camp Clik, Wu Tang, Onyx
West: Ice Cube, Ice T, Death Row, N.W.A
laugh.gif
@ thinking the South rules everything

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

East: Mobb Deep, Boot Camp Clik, Wu Tang, Onyx
West: Ice Cube, Ice T, Death Row, N.W.A
laugh.gif
@ thinking the South rules everything

yeah u are right but i was talking bout in the south tho...thats y i only referenced southern artists

Originally Posted by chamilitary03

Krit easy.. drake gets boring and repetitive

And you'll say the same thing about Krit in one year. And then the next new buzzing artist. The cycle goes on.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by moundraised23

KRIT.....no contest
Drake's music gets boring too quik 4 me
oh, so now all of a sudden K.R.I.T has this real diverse catalog?
roll.gif
roll.gif

been doin it since 05 tho...whether u like the catalog or not

This thread is like asking who's better: Allen Iverson or Mike Vick. Just depends on what you like.
Few interesting responses in here though.

not to be compared but if i was stuck with one for the rest of my life...krizzle

Back
Top Bottom