Simply Lemonade Appreciation/Worship thread vol. Simply Orange, Limeade, etc stans welcome as well

that stuffis good, its hella smooth and refreshing. they need to make mega big jugs or something though. you gotta buy like 6 at one time. lolol

Tropicana OJ> Simply's
w02i38.jpg

but no....Simply Orange with Pineapple is
pimp.gif

Simply Lemonade is the juice of the Gods
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have yet to try the Raspberry Lemonade but I'm bout to go look for it

I hate the limeade, the lemonade and raspberry lemonade are crack though

my family loves simply everything.......but we never had the apple before i wanted to try it cause i love all the others but after all that mess i see at thebottom of the bottle makes me change my mind every time i pick it up
laugh.gif

yes i know its just sitting there and not shook up but still.......it looks different from the others it looks nothing like apple juice
nerd.gif
grin.gif

after all that how is the apple tho?
roll.gif

I've drunk Simply drinks for the longest time now that s__ is so boring now, tired of the taste.

I drink all of them on the regular. Prolly dropped $350 last year on those juices alone
smh.gif

Rasberry Lemonade >Orange x pinapple> Lemonade > Orange OG> Orange x mango> Limeade > Apple > Orange country stand

mannn you guys are ALWAYS on point...seems like we always have things in common...i love orange juice as it is but SIMPLY ORANGE is my ishhh..anyway anyoneknow where their stuff is the cheapest??some people have mentioned Target..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

my family loves simply everything.......but we never had the apple before i wanted to try it cause i love all the others but after all that mess i see at the bottom of the bottle makes me change my mind every time i pick it up
laugh.gif

yes i know its just sitting there and not shook up but still.......it looks different from the others it looks nothing like apple juice
nerd.gif
grin.gif

after all that how is the apple tho?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I be thinkin the same thing.............the raspberry lemonade be on point buti only buy it when its 1.99 at target or safeway

Originally Posted by Rob Nike

mannn you guys are ALWAYS on point...seems like we always have things in common...i love orange juice as it is but SIMPLY ORANGE is my ishhh..anyway anyone know where their stuff is the cheapest??some people have mentioned Target..

Walmart has good prices. They don't have all the juices though.

Back
Top Bottom