Simps who comment on a hot girls emo status of facebook

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are reallynice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting herdepressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..notputting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.

"Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again"

roll.gif
Thats really gay

laugh.gif
I know exactly what you mean. It's especially sad when said girl is known as a #+*+# at your school.
These dudes have no shame in their game
smh.gif

it's really sad when 30 year olds on facebook do this. high school and college underclassmen...fine w/e. but 30 year olds? c'mon now...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Am I a simp for replying to your attempt at attention?

I know what you mean. Those guys, man!
No your a simp for waking up with your shoulder twitching and running to niketalk for medical attention.

these are the dudes that end up in the friendzone and can't, for the life of them, figure how they ended up there.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.
Idk you might be able to answer your own question. You acting kind of like them right now. Don't post anything like this again.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

You guys know what I'm talking about, a really hot girl writes a depressing status "Omg I'm so stressed and sad, my life sucks" and about 20 simps comment saying "Don't worry beautiful, the sun will shine again" "Your a great person, you have a great personality, you are really nice, and you are truely breathtaking" and one dude actually wrote a poem once....Why do yall do that? Don't you know if she is broadcasting her depressed state she is a attentionw**** looking for...well....attention? What happened to calling a friend or fam memeber when you are having problems..not putting it out on facebook for everyone to see....End rant, I know, I know get a blog.
Idk you might be able to answer your own question. You acting kind of like them right now. Don't post anything like this again.
Ok KayneWestJay-z4life........lol....Too easy.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Ok KayneWestJay-z4life........lol....Too easy.
Not really. You can call me out on my screen name but you still simpin.

End rant, I know, I know get a blog. - You already knew not to post this garbage and you did it any way.

You have a good point here but I don't use Facebook anymore because it is so lame. Honestly, who really cares about someone's profile or what they areup to every second of the day? I know I don't.

This mans got a point... i always get a good laugh to see the simps do this. it really is how you end up in the friendzone

Idk how true this is, but i've been told someone who I know ( i wont name any names), but he has been able to bag a lady through simping.

All these dudes simp in hopes that she will respond to them and try to get at them but when other dudes start with the same antics they see their plan isfoiled and give up

Back
Top Bottom