Since when did DS Grapes reach $400+?

balloonoboy

Banned
Talk about head bussin'. And the shoes aren't even that nice (quality-wise).

I know it was hell to get these when they were retroed, but that price has absolutely no justification whatsoever. Almost in the same vain as the what thedunks going for $1500+. It just makes no sense.

They don't reach 400, or I highly doubt the sellef can sell it at that price(similiar to the Paris SBs;some list them for 5000 but the ones actuallyselling are the ones around 2000-2500). The market value of Grapes is about 250 DS at most.

i bought 2 pairs of grape v this year one for 110 and another for 170 im trying to get rid of the size 8 is too big does anyone has a size 7.5??

There are only two kinds of Grapes I would buy for 400+. One are OG's, and the others come typically in a ziploc baggy.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

There are only two kinds of Grapes I would buy for 400+. One are OG's, and the others come typically in a ziploc baggy.
QFT

Maybe it was the seller who was charging it for that much.

I've seen them go for 450.

But yea the low seems to be around the 275 range.

There's just alot of hype on 'em. Grapes are probably one of the most sought after j's and sellers know that, so they try to get all that they canout of it. But, you'd have to be pretty dumb or have poor eyesight to buy for $400, cuz sometimes I see them go for nowhere near that.

i gottem DS sz 12 for $220
pimp.gif

I think it really depends on size. Like size 8, 8.5 9, 9.5, 10 those sizes are very common to many people.

They should be worth 200 even, I probably still wouldnt cop. Im not a V's fan @ all.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

QFT

haha this had me laughing. True though, I definitely wouldn't drop over $250 for the retros

laugh.gif
lol i got a pair off craigslist for 175.00 ds size 11 i was hurting formoney at the time and i sold them for 275.00 on ebay dam i regret it they were so icey
indifferent.gif

I got mine for 200 DS and i wear a size 10. so i think that was a good price for that size because everyone else wanted 275+.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Originally Posted by Agent0024

QFT

Damn, Yall need a new hook

I live somewhere called TEXAS. Prices run that much. If you're willing to offer me a better price then shoot me a pm. I was just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom