Since when did DS Grapes reach $400+?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

There are only two kinds of Grapes I would buy for 400+. One are OG's, and the others come typically in a ziploc baggy.

why? so they can crack?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

They should be worth 200 even, I probably still wouldnt cop. Im not a V's fan @ all.

yea, these are worth <$200 imo. Only way I spend more than $200 on Jordans is if they're OGs or any good quality retro from 00-03.

I was trying to let mine go for $280 sz. 11 but no buyers size is too big.. i'll just hang on to them if they don't sell at that price.

expect these to do higher once da laney 60+ drop and drive da demand of da grape V's retros.

hey anybody have a DS sz10 fresh for sale? HIT ME UP NOW... looking to get a deal done and shipped... will pay up to $350 shipped

man that is way too much....i would pay $400 for the og but definitely not for the retro's.

250 seems to be the average for a ds pair. 400 is way too high.. i had a vnds size 10 pair for 120.

I didnt want them but i got them for $80 2 weeks before they came out from my connect.
pimp.gif
not a big fan of em though

lmfao i sold a guy my ticket to get them on release date for 300...i was the 3rd in line ha!!! a 16 yo selling a dam piece of paper to a 25+yo man lol

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

lmfao i sold a guy my ticket to get them on release date for 300...i was the 3rd in line ha!!! a 16 yo selling a dam piece of paper to a 25+yo man lol

Wait. You sold your ticket for $300 and then the dude still had to pay for the sneakers. $400+ for grapes on RD is crazy
smh.gif
$400 for Grapes on any day isretarded.

Bad time of yr for buying kicks, resellers jackin people with Christmas premiums and resellers rippin off limited releases everyone's trying to fund aquickstrike spending frenzy this season.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I couldn't pull the trigger for $200 plus.....I've seen how they look after a couple of wears....
hell yah...the creasing is horribly visible

Back
Top Bottom